• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia, TIM CEREAL KILLS THE GAME

V52p8EP.gif
giphy.gif

I like tic and Tommy’s votes much better than that damo one, though he probably gets shelved for now

nice jerb, tic. That post was TERRIBAD. Kind of feel like the next OBVIOUS vote is timdunk. But is he really that bad of a player? Stay tuned.

Has to be devastating to all the terps in mafia with wake teammates. At that point, I'm killing them off myself before the dickstep and say too much.

nice jerb, tic. That post was TERRIBAD. Kind of feel like the next OBVIOUS vote is timdunk. But is he really that bad of a player? Stay tuned.

Gouda gets all the credit for that. He jumped right on that shit immediately after it happened.

how bout a goddamn IM people. I can't be AA'd again or I will lose my parole. ***gooner***

uh yeah, thanks genius. Of course I'm "shelved" for now. what is wrong with you?

Lol.

None of you are clear, but I would maintain tic looks the best from that, rommy next and you a big fat meh (which is about how I’d sum up your mafia skills anyway)

Um, I'm 4-4 in ending each round with a vote on Mafia since the NEW SEASON started up.

I'm basically Qbert just with a meatier and longer snout.

ive gotta say though, even with hindsight i dont see what was so bad about nonny's post. i guess i don't read him as well as some (jtp mainly).

Back