• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia, TIM CEREAL KILLS THE GAME

***BLUE***

dickstepped hard last game and casually dropped in to place a vote and that was it. He's scared to post more cause he knows I'm gonna GET HIM

Gouda, who did you investigate last night

Gooner dumbtelling actually likely means he's mafia because he would definitely do scummy shit like that for wins.

Mafia play continues to be turd level bad since the return

I don't get redwings plays so far, but it reads like uninterested civ. Blues late vote was bad but it looks shitty civ bad, imo.

damo was wayyyyy too confident on those nonny posts at the end of the round. I don't think mafia saves nonny there after the terrible entry posts, but instead look for separation

Gooner dumbtelling actually likely means he's mafia because he would definitely do scummy shit like that for wins.

lol no. Read the signup thread, bro. 'Twas but a joke.

And how is that a dumbtell? I swear people just say words sometimes.

damo was wayyyyy too confident on those nonny posts at the end of the round. I don't think mafia saves nonny there after the terrible entry posts, but instead look for separation

Dag, bro. I hate to break it to you but I am a MAFIAGOD. That's why I was so confident.

I have no interest in playing now that my love Gouda is RIP

Mafia play continues to be turd level bad since the return

I don't get redwings plays so far, but it reads like uninterested civ. Blues late vote was bad but it looks shitty civ bad, imo.

yeah, this is how i feel. basically i just want to be right about damo.

put a bunch of votes on damo, he'll prob shit the bed.

or we could kill tejas, he is actually really mafia.

Back