• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Winter Olympic Thread

Why are judges needed for diving? Shouldn't it just be like the long jump? If you go the deepest... you win.

Why are judges needed for diving? Shouldn't it just be like the long jump? If you go the deepest... you win.

This post is dim witted. If the dive contest was called deep dive, then yes your post would make sense.

Very exciting to see down hill skiing training runs. I live for that. Thank heavens for the dvr.

The dude on the USA curling mixed doubles team like looks like a truck driver.

lol

incredulous.gif

Curling looks like a game where the players should be drinking beer during the match

This post is dim witted. If the dive contest was called deep dive, then yes your post would make sense.

If the ski jumping was called long ski jumping, yes your snarking retort would make sense.

Terry Gannon has been calling figure skating for a long time. Decades.

If the ski jumping was called long ski jumping, yes your snarking retort would make sense.

Terry Gannon has been calling figure skating for a long time. Decades.

You're going to double-down on your deep diving comment in comparison to the ski jump?

Have at it, bro. Good luck.

You're going to double-down on your deep diving comment in comparison to the ski jump?

Have at it, bro. Good luck.

LOL. You realize I’ve got the history of the sport on my side, right?

It’s a fair critique but distance is only one factor in the jump. A longest ski jump event would be cool. But this isn’t it.

Are you proclaiming to be an expert on the ski jump now?

You recommend changes to soccer every 4 years. But now you want to be like, "whoa guys, I know the rules, and we're cool here."?

Back