• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Solo: A Star Wars Story

I had no idea this was coming out in May before a couple days ago. A noticeable lack of Han Solo in the trailer, which isn't a great sign to me. Some podcast I listened to last year said this dude might suck as an actor. Should have just paid Harrison to do the voice work and then CGI'd the whole thing. But another Star Wars movie this soon I don't think is a good idea.

just this for 2.5 hrs:

The teaser trailer had a tease of Han. The actual first trailer had more Han.

I don’t know why Disney decided to release this film on the heels of Infinity War instead of Christmas.

The origin of characters we have already seen in previous movies is irrelevant or it would have been in those movies.

You're like a child who wanders into the middle of the movie and wants to know...

Meh. You've got your panties in a wad over some irrelevant fanfics.

Latest trailer. Looks pretty good to me. Some great lines.

The teaser trailer had a tease of Han. The actual first trailer had more Han.

I don’t know why Disney decided to release this film on the heels of Infinity War instead of Christmas.

Disney wants to start releasing all the Star Wars movies in the summer. So they either needed to have two released close together or have an 18 month gap in between releases.

I like the Star Wars movies coming out in December.

The ending has me worried about Chewbacca. I hope he turns out ok.

that's actually chewbacco aka "chewie" chewbacca's third uncle from the planet krysheck chewbacco is a lot like chewbacca but he doesn't ever sleep which as you can figure out leads to some uncomfortable midnight trips to the millenium falcon fridge yungHan actually saves chewbacco from a gambler's den on tanoigon but really hates him as a result of the previously mentioned insomnia problem and the fact that chewbacco is always asking yungHan for a few bucks to "send home" which really end up fueling chewbacco's podracing habit basically the whole plot of the new movie is how yungHan gets the nickname "solo" by telling chewbacco he'd rather fly with anyone else the sequel will cover the adventures of chewbacca and han solo

Last Jedi sucked but I'm excited for this...they can mess up once and I'll forgive them.

thought that young han smiling and saying "I've got a really good feeling about this" was pretty clever.

This entire movie relies on his charisma so if he sucks it'll put the whole thing behind the eight-ball. Not really impressed by what I've seen so far out of him in these trailers

Maybe he's just not being cocky

Interesting they haven’t shown us Jabba yet. Thought we may see Boba Fett too.

Back