• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Comrade Trump wants DC Military Parade

I mean I know trump is fat as shit and obese but to be an actual military parade?

632234600_1.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

web1_2017-01-20t223739z_1_lynxmped0j1oa_rtroptp_4_usa-trump-inauguration_7820759.jpg

He did win the War on Christmas. Let him have his due.

I just can't stop thinking about that story when he waited a number of minutes for a golf cart to show up and drive him 150 feet down a driveway to meet a dignitary he could see from where he was standing.

Can we have Greasy the clown, balloons, and funnel cakes, too????

Math was never moons strong point. Does anyone know whether he has any strong points?

I've read his legal analyses in this forum as well, so the law can't be one.

some facebook chatter about Comrade Trump's parade in my feed this morning. My take is, just let him have it, and make it a big joke at his expense in the run up to 2018 mid terms. The 30% of the population that love him will love the parade nonsense, and most of the rest of the population will see it for what it is, namely Cadet Bone Spur overcompensating. Walk softly and carry a big stick is pretty much the exact opposite of Commodore Tiny Hands' philosophy.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/bor...articipate-in-trumps-parade-citing-bone-spurs

The Pentagon has turned down Donald J. Trump’s request for a grand military parade in Washington, D.C., citing a sudden outbreak of bone spurs that would prevent men and women in uniform from participating.

Harland Dorrinson, a Pentagon spokesman, said that, within an hour of Trump’s request, more than a hundred thousand military personnel complained that they were suffering from acute cases of bone spurs that would make marching in such a parade a painful ordeal.

“In the history of the U.S. military, we have never experienced a bone-spur epidemic of this magnitude,” the spokesman said. “Regrettably, however, we have no choice but to issue thousands of deferments.”

A statement from the bone-spur sufferers said that they would continue to valiantly serve their country around the world in a non-marching capacity, and offered an alternative to their participation in Trump’s proposed pageant.

“President Trump is welcome to march in the parade all by himself if he would finally like to enlist,” the statement read.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...k&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013&section=politics

“He could go see the tanks at a military base if he wanted to,” Smith offered as a more frugal alternative. “Or they could give him replicas. Little mini replicas. I mean, he wants to see what he has. I had some of those when I was a kid.”

Smith later added: “You can get the little plastic ones and lay them out on the table and say, ‘Here you go.’”

everyone knows Trump is an idiot

Back