• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It's HAPPENING !!!!!! Hillary took $$$$ for Uranium One Deal

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...aid-millions-in-bid-to-influence-clinton.html

hillary-for-prison-2016-01.jpg

TICK. TOCK.

:rofl:

Why when simple questions are asked does the narrative fall apart, oh that’s right because it’s more bullshit. If you can answer the question how the Uranium One Deal, signed off on by multiple people and agencies, occurred because hypothetically Hillary was paid off then please let’s hear it.

Even if this is actually a scandal, Oliver North and the entire Regan administration say "hi".

Don Regan did not have an administration. Nancy fired his ass. Maybe you're confused or maybe you meant Reagan.

A few conventional weapons to bring Americans back home is a small price to pay. We're talking about shit that will blow the whole planet up and the Obama administration helping them do it. It goes hand in hand with the Iran nuclear treaty which is the worst treaty ever in the history of the US or the world and should be thrown out the window with NAFTA (do we HAFTA ?).

Alberto Gonzales spent a long time cleaning up Janet Reno's mess and Eric Holder coeldn't wait to fuck everything up again.

IGAF baldy. I care about the law and I care about the planet not blowing up in a chain reaction due to improperly handled uranium.

see I told you, they'll dump Hillary and defend Obama tooth and nail, just watch, between the two of them it is a no-brainer, even for the foolish dems

Even though everything Hilldawg did was under the auspices of the Obama administration. That's what happens when you hire a loose cannon like her who is in it only for herself.

Back