• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs to sweep Orangemen - 1:00 - CBS/ACC Network

If we can win this game by coming back in the final 5 mins, be prepared for some irrational sunshine posts by me about 2nd half adjustments, motivation and play.

Not like man-to-man is working.

Zones are tough to rebound in if you have a full-sized team. Playing a zone with tiny players gives the opposition layups or put backs. They don't even have to jump.

I have a bad feeling this will end like the whole season: dig a massive hole in the first half, make a run, don't score in last 2 minutes.

Wake just toying with us. Make a great comeback only to panic in the final few minutes like usual on our way to a 10 point loss. Every game ends the same

Crawford is going to get his shots but they come with some selfish and often boneheaded plays. That is what people hate, not that he makes some.

It’s Danny’s time to coach now. Let’s see what he comes up with today. Anyone’s game with less than 4 min to play. How many times have we been here this season?

I have to admit that I always wondered what the heck RJ was talking about when he said some posters focus on every bad thing Crawford does. I don’t usually read game threads though.

Let’s just say I understand where he’s coming from now.

Haven't seen you say anything good about a guy with 19/7 and 2 steals.

We expect him to be our best player and a team leader. Just because you're all over Crawford's jock every single game doesn't mean the rest of us aren't allowed to call out his shortcomings as a player.

Crawford is going to get his shots but they come with some selfish and often boneheaded plays. That is what people hate, not that he makes some.

Please do NOT tell RJ! He will admonish you for your crazy comments.

Not sure there was anything more predictable than Wake both making a comeback and choking it away at the end.

Crawford living up to the dumb decision in the critical moment. Forces the steal, 1 syracuse player on the floor, behind the back dribble to get past a 2nd Cuse player, has numbers on the break, throws up stupid shot. Would have tied the game or cut it to 1.

There's the HotDog we've been missing.

this is a stupid fucking thing you're doing, calling out a kid and giving him a derogatory nickname

his play has been a disappointment this year but he's a 20-year-old kid

Back