• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs to sweep Orangemen - 1:00 - CBS/ACC Network

Not that it matters, but how was that not a foul on Childress?

You’d think playing in all of these close games, we’d learn to play better down the stretch.

Instead, it’s monkey fucking a football time and time again.

Good game today guys. I’ll see y’all over on the credibility thread.

But RJ, I don't really blame HotDog, this is DM's fault. He ALLOWS the guy to play that out of control and make those turnover and take those bad shots. Craw is just doing what is allowed.

This is just as annoying a '22's constant focus on CMM was. Great that all your, 50 or so, posts contain this. Contributing a little more than that would be nice. It's old already

You’d think playing in all of these close games, we’d learn to play better down the stretch.

Instead, it’s monkey fucking a football time and time again.

SATS, how good are the bookies? Closing was 8 or 8.5...

Well, body checking to get the ball is ok here.

I feel like manning is trying to do too much.

Run the lineup that works and go back to basic offense and defense. And I mean basic.

Thunderbirds game starts in an hour at the Annex. Come on down and enjoy a win!

Almost a moral victory. At least we went down swinging like I had hoped. We won’t win until we get stops consistently which has yet to occur in Danny Manning’s time here.

I would expect this from others, but not you. It's a totally ridiculous statement. Without him, we aren't in any games.

I agree he is necessary from a talent perspective, as we have no one else that has his ceiling. But his turnovers and poor shot selection are directly linked to losses in close games.

It would be nice to see Manning blow up and get a T considering our ACC opponents have shot about 130 more FTs than we have this year.

Back