• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs to sweep Orangemen - 1:00 - CBS/ACC Network

Statistically Crawford's 3 should have gone in even if he punted it while standing on the opposite goal.

Syracuse has played 5 ACC home games this year and given up: 56 51 45 63 59.

It’s almost as if they play good defense and slow tempo.

Take that defense and add a lot of wide open missed 3s and you get 21 points at halftime.

At some point, you have to hit some open 3s.

Syracuse has played 5 ACC home games this year and given up: 56 51 45 63 59.

It’s almost as if they play good defense and slow tempo.

Take that defense and add a lot of wide open missed 3s and you get 21 points at halftime.

At some point, you have to hit some open 3s.

OR, OR, now stay with me here, I know this is a crazy idea but perhaps, just maybe we could work the ball in to the top of the lane and then let that guy make the defense commit one way or another and then either shoot or pass to the basket. I know that it's revolutionary and that taking 40 three's is always a good way to go but we did this the first time we played the Cuse and it worked pretty well.

Not the coaches fault. Our coaches instruct the players to make shots and avoid turnovers. The fact that they don't do this absolves the coaches and shows the players as unable to follow simple instructions.

I know Manning is going to have us fired up for this 2nd half.

OR, OR, now stay with me here, I know this is a crazy idea but perhaps, just maybe we could work the ball in to the top of the lane and then let that guy make the defense commit one way or another and then either shoot or pass to the basket. I know that it's revolutionary and that taking 40 three's is always a good way to go but we did this the first time we played the Cuse and it worked pretty well.

We’ve done that and turned the ball over nearly every time.

Who is taking 40 3s?

Perhaps. Either those players don't know what they are doing, or they are not listening to what they are being told.

This team is embarrassingly bad. If Wake Forest was a company and the MBB team was a subsidiary, I would layoff everyone.

Back