• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs to sweep Orangemen - 1:00 - CBS/ACC Network

I feel bad for Moore on defense. He has to help on everyone AND rebound everything. We need a 4.

Ok, I wanna be with you, I really do, but how much responsibility do the coaches need to take for our guys taking bad shots (and what I mean by bad shots is taking a shot when our guys are not in position for a rebound), and speaking of rebounding, do they have any blame for the fact that we suck at rebounding?

That missed 'cuse dunk encapsulates our season. If that's us it goes to half court for an easy basket, instead it goes right to their big for a follow up dunk.

The offense we’re running against the zone is actually pretty decent. Our bigs are flashing high and aggressively rotating. Our guards are just too small to see them- and we don’t like to use the bounce pass as an entry.

The parking and tickets at the next Joel game should be free to watch this clown show --

Lol Sunday just took 5 steps without dribbling. It’s like watching a bad HS team.

ACC refs are just as bad as this team this year. Fire all the refs and replace the team and this may become watchable again

DM seems insistent that shorter line ups are the way to go today.

I feel bad for Moore on defense. He has to help on everyone AND rebound everything. We need a 4.

I just read that we had an outstanding 2017 class. I assume that adjective is due to us getting Sarr.

Our guards are ball hogs and aren't very talented. That's not a good recipe.

Get used to it. HotDog's airball 3 will be explained away as a pass so essentially he is still on FIRE. Problem is, he wasn't far enough away. Back up Young Fella

We look drunk trying to secure these defensive rebounds. Maybe Elrod spikes our sports beverages at halftime.

We have the weakest coach of all P5 schools, probably all of D1. Talent will marginally improve the record next year, but with this staff we are guaranteed to under achieve. We need to clean house ASAP.

Back