• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs to sweep Orangemen - 1:00 - CBS/ACC Network

Coming at you LIVE from the DeacsATS living room while the wife and kids nap!

Couldn’t be a better start time!

And we lose like I expect, maybe I can spend the 2nd half doing something else I enjoy!

Thompson is embarrassingly bad.

And Crawford’s defense is inexcusable.

Love Chaundee in short corner.

HotDog is like one of those 2:00 AM dogs that have been on the roller since 8 that morning.

Need him to be more like one of those awesome ones you get at the turn at a beach golf club with chili, slaw, and mustard.

HotDog just slipped on some mustard.

We are in dire need of someone at the 4. Maybe Sarr can come in and give us something today.

Chaundee/Moore/Chilll - good.

Thompson/Craw - LOLBAD

Considering we've made one field goal that wasn't a dunk so far being down 3 into bad

Feed Doral. Kid is really starting to come into his own. He’ll be first team all conference next year if he comes back. Heard it here first.

We seem to have forgot about Moore the last few minutes

Brown was the pivotal person on the baseline that opened up and facilitated openings down low. Sarr flashing at the FT line isn't doing it. Guards don't trust his hands, and the 3 guards we have are content to pass around looking for 3s rather than opening up the kid range game.

We put Crawford in the middle of the zone last time, I guess we don't believe in doing things that worked before.

Back