• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sessions & the 'Anglo-American Heritage of Law Enforcement'

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
For a group of people who like to admonish others for identity politics, at a minimum this was identity politics at its very worst...and at a maximum: a tone deaf, vile and racist comment that further divides the country.

And the word Anglo American wasn't even included in the original text. It's bullshit.

"Since our founding, the independently elected Sheriff has been the people’s protector, who keeps law enforcement close to and accountable to people, through the elective process. The office of Sheriff is a critical part of the Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement. We must never erode this historic office."

AG Sessions’ Anglo-American Heritage Comment Might Not Be Racist, But It’s Definitely Dumb

https://www.redstate.com/sarah-rump...age-comment-might-not-racist-definitely-dumb/

Why should this be a surprise? Sessions was denied a federal judgeship due to his documented racism. This has never stopped. He even helped close AL DMVs in the counties that had large black populations to make it harder for blacks to get necessary IDs to vote under the new voter suppression laws.

What a weird world we live in when someone posts a National Review article using Obama quotes to counter a Red State article saying a Republican AG said something dumb.

Half the tubes don’t know what Anglo-American means and won’t hear the dog whistle

I think it’s a tone deaf phrase for Sessions to use (opposite effect for him as Obama). But not necessarily offensive, or intended as any kind of whistle.

I think we have to be much more concerned about what he and the Justice Department under him does and doesn’t do.

"Truth. That's what verdict means. It's a word that comes down from old England, and all our little old ancestors."

enhanced-28196-1463420343-1.jpg

Last edited:
I can't edit posts anymore there is no text showing in the edit feature...

fucking Russians

Anglo-American tradition? That's not even closeted bigotry. That's old school the Italians are brown racism.

Give that midget a hood and a cross to burn.

nah I was going to edit my post from "tubes" to "rubes" but love that prosecutor in MCV great reference

Back