Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Trump White House's Mishandling of Classified Material

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    guess he's solved the opioid crisis
    That was the week before Infrastructure Week

Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    That was the week before Infrastructure Week
    Which. One.

I hope it's not Infrastructure Week again. I don't think our country can handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    Which. One.

I hope it's not Infrastructure Week again. I don't think our country can handle it.
    Is that before or after shark week?

I disagree with you
    you know she was the sacrificial spy lamb

just real dumb shit.

Sailor, where are you to condemn this lax security that could get Americans killed lol wuss

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    Secret Service agents arrested a Chinese woman who bypassed layers of security and gained access to the reception area of President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort this weekend, the WashPost's Devlin Barrett and David Fahrenthold report.

She was carrying two passports, four cellphones, a laptop, a hard drive and a thumb drive containing "malicious software," according to court documents.

"The president was in south Florida that afternoon, golfing nearby."
    Why it matters: "The incident renews concerns about how secure the president and his advisers are during their frequent stays" at his club, open for members and guests when the president is there.

We caught the spy! Everything is safe now.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    It's becoming disturbingly clear that there are very few mechanisms to protect this country from a crooked administration within a crooked party. People who are a security risk just shouldn't get clearances. Period.
    Nope, Newbold is just the public face of the deep state trying plan c to orchestrate a modern coup to steal the 2016 election from the people.
    Birds are real.

This is pretty fucked up and the silence from the chicken neck twits who JCD this administration is deafening. Policy differences are one thing, but this fat tub of shit is a national security liability.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeandBake View Post
    This is pretty fucked up and the silence from the chicken neck twits who JCD this administration is deafening. Policy differences are one thing, but this fat tub of shit is a national security liability.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by WakeandBake View Post
    [whatamount][/whatamount]
    Birds are real.

I disagree with you

I disagree with you

Remember everyone, the alternative was Hillary and for the safety of our country, she could not be President. Democrats left Republicans no choice but to vote for Trump.
    Birds aren’t real

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post

"Hey guards, does this smell like ether?"