• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump White House's Mishandling of Classified Material

This thread has a ridiculous. Trump is handling classified material exactly the way his masters want him to do.

So he snapped a picture from an intelligence briefing and tweeted it and nobody stopped him?

I don't. Two dumbasses is worse than one.

Sometimes there’s a strategic benefit to letting others know your capabilities. Not saying thats necessarily what happened here, but it’s a possibility.

But the quality of the photograph quickly raised the eyebrows of national security experts, who say that images this clear are rarely made public.

“I’m not supposed to see stuff this good. He’s not supposed to share it. I’ve honestly never seen an image this sharp,” said Melissa Hanham, deputy director of the Open Nuclear Network and director of the Datayo Project at the One Earth Future Foundation.

Hanham suspected the shot was taken from a high-altitude aerial vehicle using tracking technology, such as an RC-135S Cobra Ball or a similar aircraft.

“This will have global repercussions,” said Joshua Pollack, a nuclear proliferation expert and editor of the Nonproliferation Review.

“The utter carelessness of it all,” Pollack said. “So reckless.”

But her emails!

Lol has sailor or moonz run out of things they criticized Hilary for that trump has done yet?

Ultimately, no different than “unnamed defense officials” providing quotes to the Post.

Have unnamed defense officials snitched about our drone cameras in Iranian air space.

Just as unnamed defense officials intended.

Back