• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump White House's Mishandling of Classified Material

Mitch McConnell’s face must have melted another inch after that tweet. The guy looks like he’s deservedly suffering radiation poisoning from carrying radioactive Trumps presidency on his back.

This fucking guy...GD imbecile in the WH.

I’m trying figure out what that imbecile would do with them besides wave them around to his flunkie “friends” over a shoe-leather steak with ketchup and a Diet Coke. Ugh

Just FYI, it goes: Confidential, Secret, Top Secret, Top Secret Sensitive Compartmentalized Information.

So, it could be worse.

Oh no, the documents on the receipt were marked Top Secret/SCI, so those are the tippy top of what you should not have at your house. You don't even leave those out on a desk in a secure building, let alone bring them home with you.

Oh no, the documents on the receipt were marked Top Secret/SCI, so those are the tippy top of what you should not have at your house. You don't even leave those out on a desk in a secure building, let alone bring them home with you.

So, it could not be worse.

I guess there could've been no documents, but receipts for their sale.

I mean, no one is dumb enough to keep receipts of selling nuclear secrets. Right?

I just turned on Fox News to see how their headliners were handling today’s news…

Jesse Watters is talking about Liz Warren being unelectable and that Trump probably had “declassified” Russia Gate docs that the Feds were really after.

Oh goody, now I get Tulsi sitting in for Tucker. Why am I doing this to myself.

Absolutely loving the folks who want the government to disclose what the TOP SECRET documents were about before they will condemn Trump. Absolute galaxy brain thinking.

Back