• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump White House's Mishandling of Classified Material

Absolutely loving the folks who want the government to disclose what the TOP SECRET documents were about before they will condemn Trump. Absolute galaxy brain thinking.

They’re in a cult. One part of being in a cult is that the information required to coax them out of the cult meets an impossible standard.

It's almost as if the more crimes Trump commits, the more popular he becomes with his base.

It's almost as if the more crimes Trump commits, the more popular he becomes with his base.

Is this news? This has been obvious since the Access Hollywood tape.

it's just hard to respect republican voters who continue to support him.

it's just hard to respect republican voters who continue to support him.

Every reason they support him is based on lies or desire for an authoritarian regime.

The reason they support him is because he wants to hurt the right people.

That falls under the latter. There are people who don’t want to hurt people but they believe the lies that Trump and GOP policies help those people.

Is this news? This has been obvious since the Access Hollywood tape.

Not really, I posted it in response to all of the people (not necessarily on this board) who have been claiming that this is finally "a bridge too far" and that Republicans will finally start turning on Trump. I've seen a number of articles over the past few days claiming that. It's just not going to happen - as the poll shows, getting caught doing this has actually elevated his popularity among Republicans.

Republicans cling to white victimhood and “government is bad” narratives. This appeals to both.

If Trump was an NFL quarterback he'd be suspended for the season.

Not really, I posted it in response to all of the people (not necessarily on this board) who have been claiming that this is finally "a bridge too far" and that Republicans will finally start turning on Trump. I've seen a number of articles over the past few days claiming that. It's just not going to happen - as the poll shows, getting caught doing this has actually elevated his popularity among Republicans.

That’s been true all along. There’s literally nothing that can separate him from his base of support. It’s rock solid.

If trump was an NFL QB.....hahahahah that fat motherfucker is the least athletic president we have had in ages and I can't even imagine a pretend scenario where we talk about him as an athlete of any kind. Even as a golfer, he is a fat fuck who rampantly cheats and rides in a cart 99% of the course.

If trump was an NFL QB.....hahahahah that fat motherfucker is the least athletic president we have had in ages and I can't even imagine a pretend scenario where we talk about him as an athlete of any kind. Even as a golfer, he is a fat fuck who rampantly cheats and rides in a cart 99% of the course.

And always wins!

Trump was most likely using the stolen documents to get blow jobs from cute Russian spies:

I read 43 of those tweets and there was not one single mention of how the fbi planted evidence.

Maybe it's mostly kompromat on US politicians - that'd make a lot of sense as to why so many seemingly anti-Trump folks spent a few days at Mar-a-Lago and immediately became sycophants.

Would also mean there are more troves at Trump National in DC. Maybe Bedminster and NYC as well.

Back