• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump White House's Mishandling of Classified Material

Jared's access is even worse. He's been kissing the Chinese government's ass for years to get them to bail his family out of their debacle. He has no business seeing a printout of the channel list for the WH cable service.

It is appropriate that his building's address is 666.

you are making stuff up again, can't you defend your views without lying about the people who might disagree with you?

A wife abuser that can't get a full security clearance is a lie? Please tell me where or how this is a lie. His ex-wives are lying? Oh yeah I forgot, the always reliable "fake news" excuse. Sorry I should have known.

I may have to move up my estimates as to when the Huge Gaping Twat of Hypocrisy ends up devolving into grunts and hand gestures. The previous estimates may have been too generous.

Jared's access is even worse. He's been kissing the Chinese government's ass for years to get them to bail his family out of their debacle. He has no business seeing a printout of the channel list for the WH cable service.

It is appropriate that his building's address is 666.

This is a good point as well. A report just came out yesterday showing his debt and credit lines have only increased since entering the White House. Anyone who doesn't think he is a national security risk is completely delusional.

House Republicans Open Investigation Into White House Handling Of Porter Scandal

Uh oh.

ap_17202467856508_custom-7995d19a9e85c5e5fb927b4f5487cc5a949e4e70-s1700-c85.jpg

"There were more than 100 staffers in the Executive Office of the President who were operating on interim clearances more than a year after Trump was elected"

Damn

A wife abuser that can't get a full security clearance is a lie? Please tell me where or how this is a lie. His ex-wives are lying? Oh yeah I forgot, the always reliable "fake news" excuse. Sorry I should have known.

do you know how to read? please learn to read and comprehend before posting again, my reference was to Ph trying to smear me again by saying that I will defend anything Trump says/does, and not to the Donald or his administration

in fact, I have hardly ever defended the Donald, I have been critical of him and critical of the moronic posts on here by some of our resident lefties, if you can't tell the difference between criticizing leftist nonsense and dishonesty and defending Trump, you are a fool

Last edited:
You still haven’t posted what you think about the Porter situation and the over a hundred people in the White House without security clearance.

You still haven’t posted what you think about the Porter situation and the over a hundred people in the White House without security clearance.

haven't followed either story particularly closely

I don't support hitting women under any circumstances by anybody

people working in the WH need security clearances ASAP, who ever is responsible for security clearances needs to get busy immediately

haven't followed either story particularly closely

I don't support hitting women under any circumstances by anybody

people working in the WH need security clearances ASAP, who ever is responsible for security clearances needs to get busy immediately

You’re pathetic. You follow ridiculous conspiracies but you don’t follow legitimate news stories about obvious problems in the Trump White House.

You’re pathetic. You follow ridiculous conspiracies but you don’t follow legitimate news stories about obvious problems in the Trump White House.

what are you some sort of tin horn dictator? you want to dictate to people what they must do and think?

why don't you worry about yourself and your unwillingness to stop distorting what people who disagree with you say?

the reason you keep distorting what others say is because if you did not keep distorting, misrepresenting and lying about others' views, then the shallowness of your mistaken ideas would become manifest

what are you some sort of tin horn dictator? you want to dictate to people what they must do and think?

why don't you worry about yourself and your unwillingness to stop distorting what people who disagree with you say?

the reason you keep distorting what others say is because if you did not keep distorting, misrepresenting and lying about others' views, then the shallowness of your mistaken ideas would become manifest

You haven’t posted your views.

Back