• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump White House's Mishandling of Classified Material

Even more fascinating. Republicans do not care.

Replace Ivanka Trump with Chelsea Clinton and tell me Fox doesn't have a breaking story aneurysm...and I'm not sure if her husband is an unqualified director of Middle East peace negotiations, having to redo his national security clearance declarations four times, shady Russian real estate deals, and being a pretend Caps fan.

Last edited:
Fast forward four years when sailor posts a National Review article claiming that the fact nobody from President Harris’ administration was denied clearance is evidence of FBI bias.

fire people who present facts different from the president's fantasy !

sounds like moonz.

While I certainly agree that Trump is teh dumb, I don't mind politicians who are willing to buck the military-industrial-intelligence complex sometimes. Those guys have a pretty large incentive to depict all threats as (a) very very very dangerous, and (b) needing to be dealt with by robust deployment - and funding - of spies, troops, and various expensive pieces of hardware. Spy guys have a duty to tell Congress if they think a group is dangerous, but our elected civilian representatives - including the President - are the ones who are supposed to make the hard decisions about whether and how to spend American blood and treasure to counter those groups. Past presidents have often essentially delegated important decisions to the generals, so that they could hide behind the old "I'll listen to my generals and follow their advice" canard. That's the opposite of "the buck stops here".

Maybe Trump's willingness to go against what the spies and generals tell him to do will help empower future, wiser presidents to do the same when necessary. If so, that would be one of the extremely few positive developments of the Trump idiocracy.

Back