• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump White House's Mishandling of Classified Material

Can someone on the rube right please explain to me how you give Trump a pass for this bullshit yet you wanted to lock Hillary up for having a private email server?

Or maybe you don’t give Trump a pass?

Either way...would love to hear it.

Can someone on the rube right please explain to me how you give Trump a pass for this bullshit yet you wanted to lock Hillary up for having a private email server?

Or maybe you don’t give Trump a pass?

Either way...would love to hear it.

WGAF

Only thing you’re passing is a dorito to your mouth

I think Trump should cut out the middle man and make Gucifer his Chief of Staff.

Apeshit for YEARS over the POSSIBILITY of classified information on Hillary's server.

Meh over giving TOP SECRET clearance in objection to top intelligence officers.

lies as well as her criminal dad

"President Hillary Clinton puts national security at risk by approving top secret clearance for Chelsea over objections from security officials"

like i keep saying...

at least now we know what is allowable in the WH when the Dems take it back in a few years. no more complaints about golf, emergency clearances, taxes, sexual expoits, etc.. It is all perfectly acceptable to Republican now.

LOL. Right now they’re trying to gin up an AOC campaign finance violation. They’re going to go into overdrive making a big deal out of anything Dems do.

Adam-Zyglis-The-Buffalo-News.jpg-696x392.png

Ivanka was pretty involved with some Azerbaijan hotel project, no? I'm guessing that one, among others.

Yeah there are very legitimate reasons to subpoena documents from Ivanka. I think Coulter is throwing shade at Ivanka in that tweet, not Dems.

Umm...the Trump organization is basically Donald and three of his kids. So yeah, target them.

Back