• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Haas Returns to Tour for the Valspar

Reports are that Bill is fine minus some pain in his legs. Xrays were negative.

No word on who was driving the Ferrari?

No word on who was driving the Ferrari?

They named him on PGATour radio this morning and said it's the guy Bill is staying with for the week, so definitely a friend of his.

Reports are that Bill is fine minus some pain in his legs. Xrays were negative.

I hope that's right. I wonder why the fire department reported "serious injuries"?? Drama?
Shitty new for Bill and his friend

I hope that's right. I wonder why the fire department reported "serious injuries"?? Drama?
Shitty new for Bill and his friend
I mean, the driver is dead and the other two were transported to the hospital...

I mean, the driver is dead and the other two were transported to the hospital...

Right..reported that Bill specifically had serious injuries and then reading he was treated and released seems to be incongruous

Ugh, that's awful. Seems like a very residential area for such an apparently high speed collision. Wonder if one or both drivers were going way over the speed limit? Hopefully no alcohol involved.

Right..reported that Bill specifically had serious injuries and then reading he was treated and released seems to be incongruous

Sometimes there are false reports right after an event like this. It was reasonable to assume there were serious injuries.

It would be pretty standard for the authorities to report "serious injuries" when there's someone dead in a car and they send the passenger off to the hospital. For all we know, Bill was experiencing a lot of pain, couldn't feel his legs, or could have been freaking the fuck out. It has nothing to do with trying to create drama as you suggested. It's a standard answer for a serious situation where information is changing by the second as triage is being completed.

Last edited:
Police are almost always wrong about the seriousness of the injuries at the scene. Jurors almost never understand that the police are almost always wrong.

It would be pretty standard for the authorities to report "serious injuries" when there's someone dead in a car and they send the passenger off to the hospital. For all we know, Bill was experiencing a lot of pain, couldn't feel his legs, or could have been freaking the fuck out. It has nothing to do with trying to create drama as you suggested. It's a standard answer for a serious situation where information is changing by the second as triage is being completed.

Thanks for your expertise in this area.
And for continuing to be a prick on all topics.

Sometimes there are false reports right after an event like this. It was reasonable to assume there were serious injuries.

I get it. Generally I would anticipate fire department and ambulance folks to work more on actual information and not assumption.

Back