• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on the Georgia Tech Yellowjackets - 9 pm Tonight ACC Network ESPN 3

There's just no way we lose this game tonight. We are bad, but not that bad.

My take exactly. Someone on GaTech will go for a career high

Considering about half their rotation tonight will be playing their first real minutes, career highs are probable.

Okogie will probably have a ton of points, but that should be fine as long as we make him earn it.

Deacs by 16.

d20da3d357a903b5bf369d9ed684fd6b.jpg

Fire

Creamy told me Moore and Crawford have been drafted to the NBA, sucks could have used them tonight.

25 minutes to game time and there are fewer than 1000 butts in seats...maybe less than 500.

Probably 25-30% of the people here are older than I am.

Let that sink in for a minute

ESPN3 says waiting for game, maybe tied into OT game?

More Wins = More butts in seats wearing black & gold.

Sooner or later Wellman will understand.

15-6 at first tv to. Listening on the phone until Clemson game over.

I don't know what is more embarrassing...the ACC Network or the fact that I actually care enough to try to watch this game. Absurd that they can't have it being televised when we are six minutes into the game. ACC you literally suck.

Clemson/FSU is in a delay with 9 seconds left in overtime. Shelton Mitchell got hit in the head and looks very concussed and is laying on the floor.

Back