• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on the Georgia Tech Yellowjackets - 9 pm Tonight ACC Network ESPN 3

Why does Clemson FSU game have any impact on whether our game is televised. Thanks Ron for absolutely destroying something that used to mean something to me.

Shelton Mitchell wrecks knee w/9.1 left in OT.

I thought it was a concussion at first, but he was helped off the court while dragging his leg. It could be both a concussion and a bad knee.

Last edited:
Why does Clemson FSU game have any impact on whether our game is televised. Thanks Ron for absolutely destroying something that used to mean something to me.
plenty of things to blame on Ron Wellman. Having the Florida State Clemson game go over it's allotted time is not one of them

plenty of things to blame on Ron Wellman. Having the Florida State Clemson game go over it's allotted time is not one of them

I blame Ron for the fact that our team has been terrible for 8 years and we are only televised on WatchESPN now. We used to be televised regularly on actual TV stations. Plus, the ACC Network should be able to work out televising more than one game at once if it is going to be televised over the internet anyway. It certainly is within their technical abilities.

Up to 84 in KenPom. Highest rated team with a losing record!

Also sixth from the bottom in luck (346).

Our games have been on Fox Sports networks and local television for as long as I can remember. Stuff like this has happened periodically over the years many times. They schedule the next game to start after the last one ends and the games go to overtime these things happen

I blame Ron for the fact that our team has been terrible for 8 years and we are only televised on WatchESPN now. We used to be televised regularly on actual TV stations. Plus, the ACC Network should be able to work out televising more than one game at once if it is going to be televised over the internet anyway. It certainly is within their technical abilities.

You too cheap to get FoxSports?

Outside of UNC and Duke, pretty much every ACC program, including league leader UVA, will play conference games on the Regional Sports Network (Fox Sports South, Comcast etc) or split telecasts on the ACC Network. Wellman can be blamed for a lot, but even if WF was a top 25 program, GT at WF is going to get RSN treatment.

Back