• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How many more school shootings before the NRA allows common sense?

A lie is an intentional attempt to mislead with false materials. I didn't do that. I reported what multiple national press groups reported. Then pulled the word that offended.

But if you makes you feel better about yourself.

Why is it so hard for you to admit when you were wrong?

People weren’t offended by the word. It was just flat out incorrect.

Just put him on ignore and continue with the discussion.

Which posters are those? Clearly you wouldn’t make an accusation like that one without being able to substantiate it.

Why would you ask me to identify people who post anonymous tags?

Why would you ask me to identify people who post anonymous tags?

I didn’t ask you to do that. I asked you to identify posters who hate you because you’re black. I’m sure you don’t think just posting anonymous tags connotes hatred. Even you wouldn’t make a leap like that.

There kinda racist tags, racist people hate black people, Ph is black and therefore display some sort of hatred for Ph. Plenty of other reasons to dislike Ph, such as his definition of Homemade pizza.

There kinda racist tags, racist people hate black people, Ph is black and therefore display some sort of hatred for Ph. Plenty of other reasons to dislike Ph, such as his definition of Homemade pizza.

Well, I don’t know if PH is making the leap phrom anonymous tags to racial hatred, but I guess you did it phor him.

I’m not sure of your point. People can’t anonymously demonstrate racial animosity?

Weird point.

Either way, take it to PM. This thread isn’t about me.

No. I don’t. Because you asked me to identify people who post anonymously.

Either way, take it to PM. This thread isn’t about me.

thank God we're not talking about meaningless statistics any more

what's your solution to the Gun Problem?

I offered some thoughts above; certainly not a solution because I don't see a "solution" to the problem of roughly 300 million guns already in the U.S.

I don't see any solutions from you; lots of snark though

I offered some thoughts above; certainly not a solution because I don't see a "solution" to the problem of roughly 300 million guns already in the U.S.

I don't see any solutions from you; lots of snark though

The solution is obviously banning and confiscation of anything that is not a hunting rifle, but of course the tiny peen crew would never go for that. It is the very essence of their sham manhood.

Back