• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How many more school shootings before the NRA allows common sense?

Smooth lady boys being compared to the masculine superior white men of America, now I’ve seen everything.

i remember after finishing "No Russian" for the 400th time i was full prepped to mow down a terminal full of lame civvies with a SAW lolpwn3d

I love how the OP lays this at the feet of the NRA

This is the fault of our do nothing Congress

24n0x1.jpg

You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. In the last Senate election here I voted for Michelle Nunn. I live in the GA congressional that held a run off last year. I voted for the Dem, John Ossoff. I voted for Hillary, whom I despise, because of Trump.

Republicans have done nothing about gun control. There’s the answer to your question.

Let me go back to my question that you won’t answer. You didn’t say politicians only care about themselves. You said Republicans don’t care about children who die in shootings. So do you think that an entire group of people, identifiable by their political affiliation, don’t care about the children who are killed in these mass killings?

Please answer the question.

Yes. That's what I said. Republicans don't care about children killed in school shootings.

You've been a staunch conservative for as long as I can remember. I had no idea you voted for Nunn, Ossoff, and Hillary. Good on you.

i remember after finishing "No Russian" for the 400th time i was full prepped to mow down a terminal full of lame civvies with a SAW lolpwn3d

You're not a mentally unstable teenager who's only comfort in life his playing a graphic video game where he gets to take out his anger and frustration by savagely killing other beings. You also don't have parents who use the video games as a babysitting tool, because its the only way to keep Little Johnny occupied and not bothering them. You do however live in a country where pop culture glorifies violence and where side boob is considered more offensive than human carnage.

Dillon Fence is just saying don't distort the statistics, not that we should ignore the ones that accurately show that we need gun control.

Exactly. Giving absurd statistics only serves to muddy the waters and distract from the real issue - it weakens the case for sensible gun control instead of strengthening it.

Exactly. Giving absurd statistics only serves to muddy the waters and distract from the real issue - it weakens the case for sensible gun control instead of strengthening it.

Yet the only people weakening the case for sensible gun control are the ones poking holes in the statistics.

Yet the only people weakening the case for sensible gun control are the ones poking holes in the statistics.

The point is, if you are trying to make the case that there are way too many school shootings (which is clearly a true point), why include things in the numbers which clearly are not "school shootings". All it does is give folks who desire to detract from the main issue the chance to do just that by poking those holes. If you use accurate and relevant statistics they don't have that opportunity.

And, when it is pointed out that the statistics you are using are not correct, it hurts the credibility of everything else you are saying.

The point is, if you are trying to make the case that there are way too many school shootings (which is clearly a true point), why include things in the numbers which clearly are not "school shootings". All it does is give folks who desire to detract from the main issue the chance to do just that by poking those holes. If you use accurate and relevant statistics they don't have that opportunity.

And, when it is pointed out that the statistics you are using are not correct, it hurts the credibility of everything else you are saying.

when a gun is shot at a school, it is a school shooting. don't be obtuse.

Wes Miller has two conference championships, and he's the 2nd winningest 35-year-old coach in the country

it was an AR-15 you idiots. why bother having this conversation if you don't know what you're talking about

I mean what’s the point of even using statistics and science when you got dumb as shit people dismissing it because it doesn’t fit their preconceived notion or anecdotes i.e video games.

what's the deal with school shootings anyway? the school building's not doing the shooting nor is it someone going in to shoot the building.

what's the deal with school shootings anyway? the school building's not doing the shooting nor is it someone going in to shoot the building.

Uh....

• A shot from off campus struck a building at California State University, San Bernardino at around 6 p.m

it's literally the action that happened. my god.

When an experiment goes wrong in the chem lab and a beaker blows up are we classifying that as a bombing? Jesus it's literally the action that's happening my godddd

Back