• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake hosts GaTech. 9 PM

It is really pretty simple. Our guards need to be smart and get the ball inside to the big guy at the right time. Would like to see Mitchell get a lot more minutes the rest of way.

Great for our guys to get the win. Agree that there is a fair chance we could win out depending SOLELY on how we play. It's absolutely legit to tout the improvement in Doral Moore's game, and Donovan Mitchell is improving as well. But they needed development to contribute. And if you look around the country, and the ACC specifically, you see freshmen and underclassmen making HUGE contributions to bigtime programs that we just don't have. While we get excited about recruits, etc. going forward it's more honest to look at our players and recruits ALL as projects of a sort because we have had no foundation built that they could compliment. Players like Chaundee Brown, Olivier Sarr, and Melo Eggelston simply aren't equipped as freshmen to step into the game changing roles we need. Even John Collins took 2 years. This season we expected and hoped that Crawford and Woods would provide that leadership, and frankly neither was equipped to handle it. So we've suffered. But when the pieces actually fit better, hopefully next season, I think we'll see legit improvement.

Next year's lineup, barring unexpected losses, will be rhe first in a long time with at least one competent ACC level player at each position.

That should make a better team.

loved the uniforms from last night

still hate - HATE - the gray uniforms

FYI, No Names on the Backs of last nights Jerseys. dont mind the gray but absolutely hate the 2 tone Old Gold we threw up with at UL.
**Sorry, PH, missed you pointing out the no name aspect.

Last edited:
loved the uniforms from last night

still hate - HATE - the gray uniforms

I love the gray uniforms. They remind me of the ones we wore back in 1995 and 1996.

Liked the ones we wore last night. Not crazy about our regular unis.

There is a good chance we win out our remaining games, putting us at 7 wins in the ACC or about what I expected. Think Danny gets this shit turned around next year and we have a good squad. Danny all in baby.

KenPom puts the chances of that happening at around 7%.

Crawford showed how he can play last night. He has had a horrific year.

Of course, that 7% is skewed because KP doesn’t take into account injuries and ND and GT are worse than their rating right now.

Back