• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on the NC State Wolfpack - 4 pm Saturday ACC Network ESPN 3

Looking for cheap tickets

oh I see ... that won't be a problem .. should be no problem getting in for 5 or 10 bucks and being able to sit anywhere ... scalpers might be asking 20 or more but I would just buy some from a regular fan whose friend or family member couldn't come and you should be able to get a couple free ones or pay no more than 5 or 10 bucks.

Doesn't look like any TV in DC area, unless you count "ESPN Extra " PPV.

Anyone happen to be in the vicinity of Goldsboro/Greenville/Kinston/New Bern and see it on TV? If so what channel?

All of us were not too emotionally invested in the Clemson game, figured we were going to lose anyway, and we agreed to continue to enjoy the FSU win.

Do we have the same attitude today that we can't beat State anyway and we continue to enjoy the Ga. Tech win?

or is Clemson really that much better than State so we really feel like we have a chance today?

What's the board thinking?

We did what we were supposed to do against a beat up GT team. We are fully capable of beating State.

It's supposed to be on Fox here, but the MSU game has like 5 mins left...

We did what we were supposed to do against a beat up GT team. We are fully capable of beating State.

everyone is just happy we beat Ga Tech and figures no way we beat a team that beat Clemson Duke and UNC the same year, I hope we improve to the point we are disappointed after losing to NC State rather than figuring we beat Ga Tech and that's enough for now, really disappointing

I am sure plenty of people on the state board care about your opinion on the matter.

Some turd was on here pretty much saying Wake would win yesterday and that they did not see anymore wins on States schedule. Pure idiocy.
In this post, a guy with nothing better to do than troll a Wake board all season long gets upset that Wake fans might say something negative about his team.

In this post, a guy with nothing better to do than troll a Wake board all season long gets upset that Wake fans might say something negative about his team.

not to mention that the only thing the comment said is that getting to 10 wins wasn't a gimmie - not that it wouldn't happen.

All season? this guy has been trolling and being ignored on these boards for years. You think he would eventually get bored and give up.

Some turd was on here pretty much saying Wake would win yesterday and that they did not see anymore wins on States schedule. Pure idiocy.
As to the first part, you're on a Wake board, you fucking dumbass. As to the second part, that's not what ATS said, you fucking dumbass.

Clearly, I was wrong about the WFU/NCSU outcome... And, therefore, probably wrong about NCSU not getting to 10 wins.

Winning 2 of the 4 games left on the schedule certainly seems do-able from here.

Back