• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 College Basketball Coaching Dominoes Thread

tagsfan

Reaction score
Is it really too early to start this? So far we know Ole Miss will be open. UGA likely will be, as will UConn and Pitt. GT could be if the Pastner kerfuffle continues. Will UCLA keep Alford now that he's offended the Big Ballers? It could be a very interesting off-season.

Sorry, I didn't see the similar thread. Mods, you may delete this one.

Last edited:
Is it really too early to start this? So far we know Ole Miss will be open. UGA likely will be, as will UConn and Pitt. GT could be if the Pastner kerfuffle continues. Will UCLA keep Alford now that he's offended the Big Ballers? It could be a very interesting off-season.

just wait till the FBI chimes in

Get your shit together and pay attention.

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/29451-2018-College-Basketball-Coaching-Carousel

anigif_enhanced-buzz-orig-407-1354836203-5.gif

just wait till the FBI chimes in

Good point. I should have added U of L to my projections and Auburn (assuming a first or second weekend loss in the tournament. Beyond that, Pearl may be safe).

Back