• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One Honest Reporter / Sheryl Atkisson

I will say it for the hundredth time ... the problem with people that don't get it - is that they don't get that they don't get it.

Reactions: ONW
I really don’t know Barcadeac. What is your understanding of topic?

That they don't and anyone who thinks they do is s moron. Likewise, someone admiring a journalist(?) who thinks they do makes them a moron. And anything said journalist(?) says about anything else should be discredited.

That they don't and anyone who thinks they do is s moron. Likewise, someone admiring a journalist(?) who thinks they do makes them a moron. And anything said journalist(?) says about anything else should be discredited.

Oh,what a great case you make. Now run back in put your head in the tube..

You are exactly the useful idiot which all the great dystopian novels predicted..

Professional trash man part time scientist a 21st century renaissance man.

Lectro- were you vaccinated?

How else do explain the fact that I am not a Zombie and subject to night-tremors brought on by afflictions such as Wolf-Blitzers,Scarborough Syndrome and the dread bovine curse of Mad-Dows?

Back