• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Hosts NC State. 4 PM

Bryant Crawford is the best player on the floor. With even coaching we would be winning.

Jesus Christ Wilbekin, how many more times can Chilldress get you a perfect fucking shot only to have you blow it?

I mean we’ve shot 2 FTs in a half. With ACC refs. At home. That’s almost impossible.

yet there are people on here who don't think it's a big deal if craw leaves after this year

giggle

I could be off, but the previous two years I thought we got to the line a lot more than our opponents.

Jumbo angus beef coney dog showed up today. Crawford has been our entire offense pretty much. Gotta get Moore more involved.

BC playing like BC should have been all year. Better late than never. Keep that shit up boy!

Is it good to pass up layups for 3's? 100% of 4 is better than 40% of 6, right?

Crawford and Moore cut it to two then we nearly let it go to 10 right before the half.

MW can't get a shot off if guarded and State guards him. Chill not much better. Need to pound it into Moore.

Apparently he is a slow listener/learner. This is the Crawford most of us expected to see all year. And that Crawford has only played a few games.

I mean we’ve shot 2 FTs in a half. With ACC refs. At home. That’s almost impossible.

Maybe we could have shot a few more FT's, but we pretty obviously fouled State on shots for their first 8 FT's.

We just shoot jump shots

There were several fouls on State that weren’t called...Manning just stands there. Manning makes it easy for refs to not call fouls on Wake’s opponent. Either he is just too dumb to realize he is getting screwed or he doesn’t care.

There were several fouls on State that weren’t called...Manning just stands there. Manning makes it easy for refs to not call fouls on Wake’s opponent. Either he is just too dumb to realize he is getting screwed or he doesn’t care.

Also true.

Back