• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Hosts NC State. 4 PM

Keyshawn and Wilbekin both still look hurt.

I’m at a thing and can’t watch but how do we only have four FTA after 30 minutes of college basketball? The sport is normally a parade to the line.

Keatts is more pissed at his team's effort than Manning when we give up lazy open 3 after lazy open 3.

I'd give my pinky toe to never see one of our bigs hedge out 30 feet from the basket again

defense is just so trashhhh

This game is pretty simple, State makes most of their open shots, no matter who takes them. Wake misses most that are not in the hands of Crawford and Moore.

Why I’m I even still watching?

Pretty much to see craw have a career day. Love that dude.

Feel good with Mitchell bringing the ball up the court.

I mean, we're not going to win any games with Wilbekin and Woods shooting 2/14.

Essentially every game is the same - can anyone at the 4 produce, and if not, can anyone make up for it? Today the answers are no and no.

This is the time we often go on our run to give us a glimmer of hope

Key having an off day, yet continues to play. Manning’s use of playing time continues to be quite baffling. His lack of passion and substitution patterns irritate me more than anything.

Back