• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNN Townhall with Parkland Students, Rubio, NRA and others

15th amendment should give all of us an opportunity to think.

If you aren't tied to party lines, and you truly consider the Constitution and its Amendments, the 15th is very interesting.

It is an absolutely brilliant addition to the greatest document for Freedom ever penned

The "greatest document for Freedom" was totally cool with slavery.

Why do you continue to PM me and engage me if I piss you off so much? Just put me on ignore and be done. I have no beef with you. But if you have beef with me, just don't bother with me anymore.

I don't continue to PM you, there were a couple last night. Have you gotten more? Perhaps the Russians have infiltrated my account.

I called out this post because it echoes somewhat your shitty posting last night when I was being sardonic and you missed the point. When you respond to posts this way it's idiotic, and its a killjoy. Im sure you are used to being a killjoy irl, but try to read more deeply into the posts and resist the urge to show everyone that you are a know-it-all. Sometimes people are posting sarcastically and/or mockingly, and they don't really mean what they post.

I don't ignore posters, but feel free to block me or ignore me.

I don't continue to PM you, there were a couple last night. Have you gotten more? Perhaps the Russians have infiltrated my account.

I called out this post because it echoes somewhat your shitty posting last night when I was being sardonic and you missed the point. When you respond to posts this way it's idiotic, and its a killjoy. Im sure you are used to being a killjoy irl, but try to read more deeply into the posts and resist the urge to show everyone that you are a know-it-all. Sometimes people are posting sarcastically and/or mockingly, and they don't really mean what they post.

I don't ignore posters, but feel free to block me or ignore me.

I told you twice to stop PMing me if I bothered you and you kept responding. I didn't bother opening your last PM. You made your point. I have no problem with you, so I'm not going to put you on ignore. You have a problem with me. So put me on ignore.

You are arguing with someone who’s greatest accomplishment is pickup up other peoples shit, probably should ignore.

The Supreme Court has already indirectly said that banning certain weapons is not against the constitution and hasn’t taken up a case because it’s been so unanimous in lower courts. So step one should be a federal assault weapons ban, then a magazine capacity limit, then move to banning a particular rate of fire, and so on until you are left with pump shotguns and hunting rifles.

What is the NRA response when man with a clean mental health evaluation, a clean criminal record, a legal AR-15, never missed a day of Sunday school,walks into a school and takes out the armed guard, blasts a few 3rd graders, survives a shot by the armed teacher and then wastes her, kills 7 or 8 more kids and then kills himself?

What is the NRA response when man with a clean mental health evaluation, a clean criminal record, a legal AR-15, never missed a day of Sunday school,walks into a school and takes out the armed guard, blasts a few 3rd graders, survives a shot by the armed teacher and then wastes her, kills 7 or 8 more kids and then kills himself?

The FBI missed the signs.

If I could bet on this in Vegas, I would put all my money on some variation of "we need to sell more guns to somebody."

You are arguing with someone who’s greatest accomplishment is pickup up other peoples shit, probably should ignore.

The Supreme Court has already indirectly said that banning certain weapons is not against the constitution and hasn’t taken up a case because it’s been so unanimous in lower courts. So step one should be a federal assault weapons ban, then a magazine capacity limit, then move to banning a particular rate of fire, and so on until you are left with pump shotguns and hunting rifles.

Yea,why don’t you get on that train to take guns from citizens and i’ll be sure to put you on the schedule. We’ll slide by and pick your riddled shit up and get a carcas license to dump your mangy a$$

Yea,why don’t you get on that train to take guns from citizens and i’ll be sure to put you on the schedule. We’ll slide by and pick your riddled shit up and get a carcas license to dump your mangy a$$

The law-breaking, murdering, garbage man. Quite a life you've built for yourself.

I told you twice to stop PMing me if I bothered you and you kept responding. I didn't bother opening your last PM. You made your point. I have no problem with you, so I'm not going to put you on ignore. You have a problem with me. So put me on ignore.

You asked me two questions in your last PM to me last night. Did you not want a response?

Back