• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNN Townhall with Parkland Students, Rubio, NRA and others

What is the NRA response when man with a clean mental health evaluation, a clean criminal record, a legal AR-15, never missed a day of Sunday school,walks into a school and takes out the armed guard, blasts a few 3rd graders, survives a shot by the armed teacher and then wastes her, kills 7 or 8 more kids and then kills himself?

They'll still go with mental illness because most people will assume someone who kills kids isn't sane.

Also more guards. And better training for the teachers.

I love this idea that the 2nd Amendment is so clear and obvious. As if it weren't interpreted completely differently by the courts for 200 years until a 5-4 supreme court decision in 2008.

What are you talking about...that soft loaf you grind into your slacks every day gives the district a distinct smell of moldy pudding

You have such a lovely imagination.

And literally smell like garbage.

I love this idea that the 2nd Amendment is so clear and obvious. As if it weren't interpreted completely differently by the courts for 200 years until a 5-4 supreme court decision in 2008.

People forget. They are also guided by shitty history teachers bent on re-writing events to match equally spurious ideologies

People forget. They are also guided by shitty history teachers bent on re-writing events to match equally spurious ideologies

This is actually quite true, but it has a sailor level lack of self awareness.

There's a serious race going on in lectro's mind between stupid and crazy... I think crazy is winning

You realize this directly contradicts your stated position on the matter, right?

There's a serious race going on in lectro's mind between stupid and crazy... I think crazy is winning

Coming out of your pie hole I’ll consider your observation to be a sign of my “ stability” and sanity :)

One way to hit back at the NRA is for someone to successfully take out a few of them at their convention, where I'm sure many people are armed.

I mean you'd be on a suicide mission, but it would prove a point. Not that I would ever want that to happen. Just spitballing over here...

Ironically, their convention is a gun-free zone

Yea,why don’t you get on that train to take guns from citizens and i’ll be sure to put you on the schedule. We’ll slide by and pick your riddled shit up and get a carcas license to dump your mangy a$$

Cyber tough guy over here

Why did Lectro put stability in quotation marks

Cyber tough guy over here

huwefW3r_400x400.jpg

Back