• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNN Townhall with Parkland Students, Rubio, NRA and others

GOP better get their shit together...just about all of these kids will be voting age at the next presidential election.

Kid talking about banning AR 15s without losing 2nd Amendment rights, talked about what Australia did earlier. Certainly some pretty good stuff. A lot of fluff/bad ideas as well.

Kid talking about banning AR 15s without losing 2nd Amendment rights, talked about what Australia did earlier. Certainly some pretty good stuff. A lot of fluff/bad ideas as well.
I mean, undercover armed janitors is genius level.

Build a wall/giant gate with barbed wire around all schools. Metal detectors at the front door w/ a couple guards.

No teachers need to be armed with anything, no other crazy bull shit. This would eliminate the problem though. I'm all for gun control, FTR, but I don't see much changing there, so why no't just turn school grounds into a fortress?

I mean it’s not like mass shooting aren’t occurring everywhere school shootings just help bring more attention

Everyone should just wear full body armor whenever they leave their house.

Build a wall/giant gate with barbed wire around all schools. Metal detectors at the front door w/ a couple guards.

No teachers need to be armed with anything, no other crazy bull shit. This would eliminate the problem though. I'm all for gun control, FTR, but I don't see much changing there, so why no't just turn school grounds into a fortress?

you don't want crazy bull shit but you want to turn schools into prisons?

I mean it’s not like mass shooting aren’t occurring everywhere school shootings just help bring more attention

Which is why I think the NRA is obviously pushing this idea (in addition to MOAR GUN SALES PEW PEW PEW !!!!). It deflects from the larger national issue.

He's just doing it so he can eventually turn around and say, "I gave Dems what they asked for (despite them acting in extremely bad faith) and they are asking for more restrictions to take away your (lawful) guns! We must elect more Republicans in 2018 to protect our Constitutional rights!"

TITCR

you don't want crazy bull shit but you want to turn schools into prisons?

Only way to guarantee no one comes in and shoots it up. What’s your idea? “Ban the guns”? That’s going to take quite some time to take effect.

Only way to guarantee no one comes in and shoots it up. What’s your idea? “Ban the guns”? That’s going to take quite some time to take effect.

banning guns would be about 1000x faster than the "turn all of the US's 130 thousand schools into castles" plan

Should these fortified schools then be used for concerts and nightclubs as well?

Back