• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNN Townhall with Parkland Students, Rubio, NRA and others

Marco Rubio's out on his own here. I give him credit for showing up when Rick Scott and Trump refused.

Marco Rubio's out on his own here. I give him credit for showing up when Rick Scott and Trump refused.

I was telling my wife the same thing. He knew what he was in for and stands there and takes it.

How are these people even here? This girl was hit twice and is still present. These people are incredibly brave and strong.

Guy who’s daughter was killed challenge Rubio for not doing anything, Rubio rambled about some stuff and the guy wasn’t having any of it as the crowd booed and yelled at Rubio.

He gets credit for showing up knowing he was going to get blamed, the blame is rightfully given as he is like most an NRA whore.

Danger, Marc Rubio... you’re starting to sound like a dick.

How are these people even here? This girl was hit twice and is still present. These people are incredibly brave and strong.

Hit twice and her best friend was killed, and she's here demanding answers from her elected officials.

Oh man, the crowd cheering wildly when Rubio said that we would have to ban every semi-automatic gun in America was great.

(I'm on a bit of a delay.)

Wow. How the hell are these parents holding it together. I know I couldnt do that a week after my kid was killed. Amazing.

Rubio is getting crushed though props for having the balls to show up. But man, they need to work on their talking points. They just get all gun wonky and sound moronic doing it. Just ban the 200 guns in question and tackle about the loophole tweaks next. Not that hard Marco....

I think we are witnessing a huge tidal change here. These kids are going change how we view guns as a society....

Wow. How the hell are these parents holding it together. I know I couldnt do that a week after my kid was killed. Amazing.

Rubio is getting crushed though props for having the balls to show up. But man, they need to work on their talking points. They just get all gun wonky and sound moronic doing it. Just ban the 200 guns in question and tackle about the loophole tweaks next. Not that hard Marco....

I think we are witnessing a huge tidal change here. These kids are going change how we view guns as a society....

I agree, this feels much different.

ETA: These parents and kids are incredible.

Back