• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNN Townhall with Parkland Students, Rubio, NRA and others

Kid that asked Rubio about NRA money:

God could you imagine if Trump accepted the invitation to participate in this?

How did he not know magazine size mattered after Gabby Giffords was shot?

Louis, I'm flying solo tonight and trying to get my kids to bed. I'd rather them see the dumpster fire that is Wake-Pitt than the justification for their active shooter drill yesterday.

I'm very here for these kids using Rubio to roast Rick Scott.

We're going with the mental illness angle. Good luck with that.

The students insisting on asking follow up questions after CNN cuts off their mic is something else. CNN should have these kids conduct all interviews with politicians going forward.

It’s crazy that the same talking points are trotted out after each mass shooting but finally for whatever reason they aren’t working and people realize they are bullshit, I mean they have always been bullshit but appears to be clicking more

What do you think the NRA lady is paid? Sarah Huckabee Sanders does the same thing and is probably severely underpaid.

It’s also interesting that she just keep plowing on like a robot ignoring anything that’s factually inaccurate or counters the own point she is making.

They know their audience pretty lady make words sound good, words smart, lady right, me rube.

The NRA rep vs. the sheriff was not the fight I saw coming.

Sheriff on an 18 year old being able to buy a rifle: "Emma and I, we're calling BS on that!"

She does have a tattoo on her forearm. Looked like it said Ephesians though, so it's a bible verse. So she's basically a shined up rube if that's your thing.

The NRA rep vs. the sheriff was not the fight I saw coming.

Sheriff on an 18 year old being able to buy a rifle: "Emma and I, we're calling BS on that!"

Is “Emma” the same person as “Emmer?”

Back