• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNN Townhall with Parkland Students, Rubio, NRA and others

Yeah I've had it with this bullshit. I've always derided others for being one issue voters but I refuse to vote for another candidate who doesn't support sensible gun safety laws. This is beyond ridiculous at this point.

Also Lappierre's attacks on the FBI are real fucking rich. Someone sounds scared about the Mueller investigation.

I've inherited a few metal filings cabinets which should perfectly support a gatling gun. They face towards the door too, so I can mow down anything that enters my room.

I’ll deliver the junk cabinets at a discount :)

It has become perfectly clear that the NRA does not advocate for gun owners. It advocates for gun manufacturers.

This. You are one of the few voices who says the truth, this is what needs to be hammered home to the public. Follow the money.

This. You are one of the few voices who says the truth, this is what needs to be hammered home to the public. Follow the money.

Your proposed gun laws won’t do shit to stop another shooting. Nothing as in fucking ZERO.

So cry some proposals that will actually have an effect

Yea,give that a try.

the vast, vast majority of people can't hit a target beyond about 25' with an AR-15 unless it's completely stabilized on a sandbag or bipod and you think they're could stand up to federal agents? i know this because A) i'm familiar with guns and have fired an AR (clone) many times B) witnessed my BIL, who is a gun nut, avid hunter and skilled shooter, struggle to hit targets at distances outside 30' c) untrained people being fired at generally suck at acting

the vast, vast majority of people can't hit a target beyond about 25' with an AR-15 unless it's completely stabilized on a sandbag or bipod and you think they're could stand up to federal agents? i know this because A) i'm familiar with guns and have fired an AR (clone) many times B) witnessed my BIL, who is a gun nut, avid hunter and skilled shooter, struggle to hit targets at distances outside 30' c) untrained people being fired at generally suck at acting

Yea,good luck with that face-plant. Not gonna happen no matter how you hard you fantasize

Here's my biggest problem with the NRA's shtick: until 2:20pm on the 14th, Nikolas Cruz was a "law-abiding gun owner".

Also the line from gun nuts that they would murder agents of the state if they ever had to enforce new laws and take someone's guns should tell you all you need to know.

Yea,good luck with that face-plant. Not gonna happen no matter how you hard you fantasize

the only fantasizing are the total losers who think they're going to Wolverine the government at some point, forgetting that the wolverines all died and failed

Here's my biggest problem with the NRA's shtick: until 2:20pm on the 14th, Nikolas Cruz was a "law-abiding gun owner".

Here’s my problem - local law enforcement ignored the 39 times they had to pay him a visit and the FBI ignored citizens doing the right thing. Complete and Total Law Enforcement Fail

the only fantasizing are the total losers who think they're going to Wolverine the government at some point

Or dumbasses who think everybody in the Military or Police would follow through with such an attempt. A vast number would not only refuse but would actually cross that line :)

Here’s my problem - local law enforcement ignored the 39 times they had to pay him a visit and the FBI ignored citizens doing the right thing. Complete and Total Law Enforcement Fail

What laws did he break?

Back