• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNN Townhall with Parkland Students, Rubio, NRA and others

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
The addition of Dana Loesch, the crazy NRA spokesman, is like pouring gasoline onto an already raging fire. No way this ends well.

Last edited:
I'm just picturing a lot of stammering and awkward silence from Rubio when he says something about the mental health issue but then is called out on his inaction

For ratings only.

Bunch of bullshit showtime.

Did anybody hear anything about an executive order banning bump stocks or whatever they are? Sorry I’m not up to date here.

Trump talked about it. He hasn't done it yet. He talks about tons of things he never does.

I'm just picturing a lot of stammering and awkward silence from Rubio when he says something about the mental health issue but then is called out on his inaction

He needs to be held accountable for being the #2 person in taking NRA money in 2016 and having taken over $3M from them throughout his political career.

This will be incredibly awkward. The number of times there will be a shot of Rubio sitting there unsure what to do (grimacing, visibly nervous, uncomfortable, etc.) is off the chart.

1. gun lobby gives tiny concession
2. it passes, but watered down
3. life moves on

This will be incredibly awkward. The number of times there will be a shot of Rubio sitting there unsure what to do (grimacing, visibly nervous, uncomfortable, etc.) is off the chart.

390.gif

Rubio at the Townhall:

For ratings only.

Bunch of bullshit showtime.

Did anybody hear anything about an executive order banning bump stocks or whatever they are? Sorry I’m not up to date here.
Ballsy move by president trump, going all in on something that 80% of public thinks should have already been done after the Los Vegas massacre. You got to love that guy.

Ballsy move by president trump, going all in on something that 80% of public thinks should have already been done after the Los Vegas massacre. You got to love that guy.

Agreed and thats if it even happens. He's floated support for bipartisan issues before (i.e. DACA) and then sabotages the effort when the rubber meets the road.

Agreed and thats if it even happens. He's floated support for bipartisan issues before (i.e. DACA) and then sabotages the effort when the rubber meets the road.

...and blames Dems. Rubes eat it up.

He's just doing it so he can eventually turn around and say, "I gave Dems what they asked for (despite them acting in extremely bad faith) and they are asking for more restrictions to take away your (lawful) guns! We must elect more Republicans in 2018 to protect our Constitutional rights!"

It’s been a joke so far. 2 pro Trumpers and a call for more school drills

Back