• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNN Townhall with Parkland Students, Rubio, NRA and others

You mean the Garibaldi? If you would characterize that facial hair as just "a beard", clearly you need to educate yourself before you can have a valid opinion on this topic.

Is the Garibaldi the dumber-looking of the facial hair options ?

You mean the Garibaldi? If you would characterize that facial hair as just "a beard", clearly you need to educate yourself before you can have a valid opinion on this topic.

I remember that minute in 2014 when those beards were cool.

:slowclap

I’m no elkman but I’m not sure if an AR-15 is the weapon you need when you need to shoot one person out of several during a chaotic situation.

That's good shit.

I'm still mystified that there are men out there so hell-bent on walking around armed and who want to protect high-powered rifles and high capacity magazines. I liked doing a little blow in college but after a while realized it was dangerous as fuck and not worth all the risk involved and I could see people getting hurt because it was around and I said fuck coke. Are these guys having so much fun playing with these guns that they are ok with the risks? sheesh

That's good shit.

I'm still mystified that there are men out there so hell-bent on walking around armed and who want to protect high-powered rifles and high capacity magazines. I liked doing a little blow in college but after a while realized it was dangerous as fuck and not worth all the risk involved and I could see people getting hurt because it was around and I said fuck coke. Are these guys having so much fun playing with these guns that they are ok with the risks? sheesh

much like ol Lec, they are compensating for packing enough heat to satisfy a woman.

I met a dude the other day that is a friend of a friend. The conversation eventually got to guns (which apparently is all gun nuts like to talk about) and this dude went on to say he had 45 hand guns and usually buys one every couple of months at about $400-500 per. I asked the dumb question of what are you gonna do with all those guns as you can't shoot them all at once and the response I get back is..."I'll be ready when the war comes to our shores."

Where do these idiots come from? Its like they think Red Dawn the movie is coming.

That’s not even an answer to the question. How will 45 guns help?

I wish gun nuts would admit to themselves that they are some combination of olds who collect baseball cards, hoarders, beanie baby collectors, and the people they think they’re protecting themselves from.

I’m no elkman but I’m not sure if an AR-15 is the weapon you need when you need to shoot one person out of several during a chaotic situation.

If not an AR15, then what in your expert opinion? John Browning's 1911 variants, things from Gaston Glock, or maybe a Beretta, a company that has been in business since 1526?

I said I’m not an expert. So why would you chide me as an “expert?”

If not an AR15, then what in your expert opinion? John Browning's 1911 variants, things from Gaston Glock, or maybe a Beretta, a company that has been in business since 1526?

good one, you really showed us. but you're right, the laws we have had something a lot closer to an arquebus than an M4

good one, you really showed us. but you're right, the laws we have had something a lot closer to an arquebus than an M4

Good one, you really showed me, and a M4, if one was really available on the civilian market, which I doubt, its sale would be regulated by the National Firearms Act of 1934. Same with the M16A1 and A2 that I qualified with when I was in the US Army.

Back