• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman to hold press conference at 5 PM today (MOONZ TROLL ALERT)

[Redacted] Press Release:

Don't take this thread to mean I might start coaching Wake. The cause is a perfect example of why I'm not.

Many, many, many threads have been deleted by the Mods since this board started. None have gone as far or been as despicable as the one we know I'm posting about here. Most are deleted within an or two. Some are deleted within minutes. This has been up for days.

Question 1 - Why hasn't it been deleted?

Question 2 - How does one explain to a family member or other friend why someone would say such a thing?

Question 3- How does one get that person to unsee such a despicable statement?

And you wonder why I haven't been coaching Wake.

General rule of thumb to follow: moonz is full of shit in everything he posts and readers should automatically dismiss him as a troll.

24z5xh.jpg

I can’t believe this is an actual quote let alone serious idea.

That helps illustrate how disrespectful that toilet idea would be beside the actual veteran memorials at the Joel.

If Wellman would announce his retirement today, it do the impossible. Make Monday the best day of the week!

[name redacted] Press Release:

Don't take this thread to mean I might start coaching Wake. The cause is a perfect example of why I'm not.

Many, many, many threads have been deleted by the Mods since this board started. None have gone as far or been as despicable as the one we know I'm posting about here. Most are deleted within an or two. Some are deleted within minutes. This has been up for days.

Question 1 - Why hasn't it been deleted?

Question 2 - How does one explain to a family member or other friend why someone would say such a thing?

Question 3- How does one get that person to unsee such a despicable statement?

And you wonder why I haven't been coaching Wake.

LOL. Please, more posts like this and fewer bullshitty posts and links. Bring back the ol' moonz, like back before your personality split into 10000 parodies.

Back