• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WE CAN DO THIS

After 8 consecutive years of historical levels of failure, and incredible embarrassment with our Athletic Director, both of his hires during this period, and the teams, how can the wealthy donors and administrators continue to condone and accept this dumpster fire?

Second game I've watched this season. Watched the first one in November. Same team.

Craw ball---- the hero was charging for the glory---please go pro and take Manning and both Childress with you ! thank goodness only 1 more game and loss in this GLORIOUS season

I like how when Lammers got 4 fouls at 16:00 of the 2nd half we stopped feeding Doral and going to the paint at all.

Thank you, Daniel!

More TO's than FGA. That's impressive. That takes effort.

I am 66 years old--I pray to be able to see WF in one more NCAA tourney before I pass-----prospects not so good right now

The good news is that we can watch the ACC tourney game at 7:00 instead 12 and having to hear about it later... I will say that we upset BC. Manning will circle the wagons and we will surprise. Who is with me??

The good news is that we can watch the ACC tourney game at 7:00 instead 12 and having to hear about it later... I will say that we upset BC. Manning will circle the wagons and we will surprise. Who is with me??
GT is gonna end up playing BC, I think. We'll end up playing Cuse or FSU.

Back