• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WE CAN DO THIS

Wellman gets guaranteed millions from the ACC. He does not need to pay attention to the fans or anyone else, save for a couple of high rollers. Hatch and the BoT have given him a lifetime sinecure, a fiefdom. And that's just the way it is. So, everyone can go fuck themselves. Oh, and don't forget to send money.

Wellman gets guaranteed millions from the ACC. He does not need to pay attention to the fans or anyone else, save for a couple of high rollers. Hatch and the BoT have given him a lifetime sinecure, a fiefdom. And that's just the way it is. So, everyone can go fuck themselves. Oh, and don't forget to send money.
Sadly. This is the case.

Ok, so Manning has sandbagged the entire season.

Time to SHOCK THE WORLD! :tard:

The past couple days I've watched coaches like Pat Chambers (PSU) and Steve Pikiell (Rutgers) show passion on the sidelines, willing their teams to impassioned performances.

Then there's Danny Manning, standing there like a dumb rock with his arms crossed while we have 19 and counting turnovers against fucking GT. Smh

Under a year later, Penn State (KP: #28, BartTorvik: #24) and Rutgers (KP: #24, BartTorvik: #12!) look like they're headed to the NCAA tournament while we sit around, twiddling our thumbs, legitimately worrying about whether a Wellman disciple will fire Danny Mannequin due to a ridiculous buyout.

Seeing Rutgers (Rutgers!) ranked in the AP top 25 prompted me to dig up this post because I remember thinking, damn, these are two awesome coaches who'd be great for WF.

Under a year later, Penn State (KP: #28, BartTorvik: #24) and Rutgers (KP: #24, BartTorvik: #12!) look like they're headed to the NCAA tournament while we sit around, twiddling our thumbs, legitimately worrying about whether a Wellman disciple will fire Danny Mannequin due to a ridiculous buyout.

Seeing Rutgers (Rutgers!) ranked in the AP top 25 prompted me to dig up this post because I remember thinking, damn, these are two awesome coaches who'd be great for WF.

Good post. Hilarious avatar!

If I were Chaundee i would sit out the rest of the way and transfer. No need to risk another injury playing for this shitshow. Saar will go to the NBA or Europe next year.

John B-Line, Steve Forbes, Wes Miller, Shaka , Thad Matta.......

If he doesn't graduate, sitting out a year would harm Chaundee's chances at playing in the NBA. He'd 4-5 years older than other rookies.

If I were Chaundee i would sit out the rest of the way and transfer. No need to risk another injury playing for this shitshow. Saar will go to the NBA or Europe next year.

John B-Line, Steve Forbes, Wes Miller, Shaka , Thad Matta.......

Glad you are not Chaundee. Maybe, he likes playing basketball.

Back