• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WE CAN DO THIS

lol, these 2 teams are absolute garbage

When is the last time Brandon Childress made a layup? I don't think I've seen one this year.

Hey, today's game is pretty meaningful. If we win, not only will our quest for 13th place be successful, but we will establish a real dominance over 14th and 15th by smashing them for 3 out of our 5 ACC wins.

Hey, today's game is pretty meaningful. If we win, not only will our quest for 13th place be successful, but we will establish a real dominance over 14th and 15th by smashing them for 3 out of our 5 ACC wins.

It can't be understated just how bad we are.

Crazy that we have a very solid big man and we are this bad.

why am i watching this shitshow?

Good to hear from John Collins anyway - got to be frustrating watching the shitshow with the rest of us.

We have the dumbest players in college basketball. Childress throws the ball away and then commits an intentional foul. Stupid times 2

I’d love to see Brown play for a coach worth a damn. Either he was overrated coming out of hs, or we just have no idea how to use him.

These refs are killing us. The guy shouldered BC in face before the TO and Donovan was nowhere that guy and got a foul.

Bad TO by BC.

Back