• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WE CAN DO THIS

Manning is such a dud. Terrible inbounds play there which he drew up and zero emotion heading back to the locker room after blowing a lead to end the half.

You guys can blame me. Just came in at the 8 minute mark and watch us piss away the lead. What's up w/Wilby & Key? Why were they not in the game? Why doesn't Manning call a TO to clean up some of the sloppy play and get the guys refocused?

Manning is such a dud. Terrible inbounds play there which he drew up and zero emotion heading back to the locker room after blowing a lead to end the half.

I hate it, I really wanted Danny to succeed. However, he stinks as a head coach at this level and just in our state alone we've got 2 hall of fame coaches and a coach at State that looks like the real deal. Ronnie boy won't make a move, but we really can't afford to stick with a dud any longer, but that is what is happening.

You guys can blame me. Just came in at the 8 minute mark and watch us piss away the lead. What's up w/Wilby & Key? Why were they not in the game? Why doesn't Manning call a TO to clean up some of the sloppy play and get the guys refocused?

Because he literally has no idea what he’s doing.

Dude. You didn’t know sarr is nba talent?

Saar will be in the NBA - book it. Dave was right about Saar needing the time to get more strength and improve his skill set. He is weak, but we will be glad he stays 4 years - if he stays.

I hate it, I really wanted Danny to succeed. However, he stinks as a head coach at this level and just in our state alone we've got 2 hall of fame coaches and a coach at State that looks like the real deal. Ronnie boy won't make a move, but we really can't afford to stick with a dud any longer, but that is what is happening.

I would love to see a good, energetic coach with our next years team. Of course, we would likely see turnover, but it needs to be done anyway.

Saar will be in the NBA - book it. Dave was right about Saar needing the time to get more strength and improve his skill set. He is weak, but we will be glad he stays 4 years - if he stays.

Probably.

I would love to see a good, energetic coach with our next years team. Of course, we would likely see turnover, but it needs to be done anyway.

I was hoping for a stronger finish to the reg season and let Manning have another year, but this is really wearing me down. IMO, We are so much better (on paper) than a lot of these teams.

I agree that Sarr is going to be very good once it’s all said and done. He needs to spend as much time as possible with Ryan Horn this summer.

Maybe since we already did our collapse, we won't do it at the end of the game.

I was hoping for a stronger finish to the reg season and let Manning have another year, but this is really wearing me down. IMO, We are so much better (on paper) than a lot of these teams.

Paper coach?

No idea how either of these guys are coaching in the ACC.

Turrible year, but I can't help caring about this game. Want that win!!!!

Just lost my TV feed...radio...

Is Brandon shaving points?

Embarrassing. I mean all these games are but man can’t we ever play well for once.

Back