• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WE CAN DO THIS

Behind the back bulletin pass, no to but then hairball. Yes RJ, he has 17 pts but Damon.

I don’t think we have scored a 2 pointer this half. Time for a real coach.

We have two fewer turnovers than field goals made and free throws made combined.

well yeah
that's what is confusing though. according to several there are three NBA players on the roster (worried one will leave early for nba - hahaha) if that's the case - how can anyone defend manning?

Good question. Lack of awareness?

I don’t think we have scored a 2 pointer this half. Time for a real coach.
Didn't we only attempt one 2-pointer in the last 8 minutes of the Notre Dame meltdown?

Manning is fucking clueless.

Guys. Guys. Guys. We're just a couple freshmen from a Top 25 team.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHH! Eat your heart out, Abdul-Jabbar

Manning should be fired within an hour of the season ending. Nothing good long term will come from retaining him. He lacks passion and he is just plain dumb. We need to go find our Keatts.

Maybe Coach will learn some things tomorrow at the Hawks practice.

lol wilbekin

what a bunch of losers

Cops aren't human?

Well, not when they ticket me for rolling thru a stop sign. That I didn't roll thru. Then they give me a sobriety test, which I pass. Then they won't let me drive home anyway. Lotta history here. You might want to know that before judging. Thanks for asking!!!

Second game I've watched this season. Watched the first one in November. Same team.

Back