• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WE CAN DO THIS

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
We never lose at Tech!!!

Win today then miracle run through the ACC TOURNEY

You can do this Danny & The Miracles II

Who’s with me!!????

That’s the beauty of March. No matter how many body blows we take through the decades, someone somewhere always finds hope.

d83e2cdf053924c4a975f6651bf8e72f.jpg

When I was in junior high school, the Carl Tacy led Deacons upset UNC in the first round of the ACCT one year and had it done against UNC again the next year until the infamous “scoreboard call” robbed us of the victory. There was no shot clock back then so we took the air out of the ball. The ACCT was as exciting as the NCAA back then because only the winner advanced to the NCAAT. Unfortunately, the ACCT is now held in such locations as Brooklyn, we don’t have a creative/sharp coach like Carl Tacy, the ACCT has lost much of its luster, and our team has no chance of making an impact on the tournament. It’s depressing.

When I was in junior high school, the Carl Tacy led Deacons upset UNC in the first round of the ACCT one year and had it done against UNC again the next year until the infamous “scoreboard call” robbed us of the victory. There was no shot clock back then so we took the air out of the ball. The ACCT was as exciting as the NCAA back then because only the winner advanced to the NCAAT. Unfortunately, the ACCT is now held in such locations as Brooklyn, we don’t have a creative/sharp coach like Carl Tacy, the ACCT has lost much of its luster, and our team has no chance of making an impact on the tournament. It’s depressing.

This.

We might beat Tech today, because they may actually be worse than us and we might even win a meaningless first round game in the tourney, but anybody that thinks we go anywhere beyond that is dreaming. Our program stinks, has stunk for 8 years (last year was fair, but still 19-14 and lost in the play round of the NCAA tourney with the best player we've had in a decade) and with the people we have in place from the AD on down, there are no signs of it turning around. #truth

The ACC Tournament no longer exists. It ended in 2004.

Could you imagine Doral playing even just 2 games in 2 days, let alone making it to semis. He would die

Cryptic comment by DM in the Journal today about changing up the line-up. Either Sarr or Key start?

I can see it now, "starting at guard for Wake Forest are Donovan Mitchell and Melo Eggleston, at SF will be Brandon Childress with Sunday Okeke and Doral Moore manning (clever, I know) the interior"

So are we really letting moonz start the game thread?

"Winner of the game gets the #13 seed."

What a joke.

Back