• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI’s Russia-probe has tie to Clintons

OMIGERD!!! HE HELPED DONATE MONIES TO FIGHT THE AIDS!

OMIGERD!!! HE HELPED DONATE MONIES TO FIGHT THE AIDS!

You clearly have no idea how the Clinton Foundation actually operated and it somehow escapes you that the organization is effectively shuttered when it’s central figures have lost their political power.

It’s not too late..you can still have an “aha” moment where you put one and one together

Hahahahaha so this alleged conspiracy actually started in 2006? Give me a fucking break.

At this point you guys could find something actually nefarious and no one will believe you because you've cried wolf about Hillary so many god damn times. Find a new boogeyman to attack if you want to continue to make excuses for your dear leaders actions. Jim Jordan, Devin Nunes and the rest of the people throwing shit against a wall to discredit the Russia probe should be ashamed of themselves. Even if there was something nefarious going on (zero evidence to date), you guys have shown no desire to actually understand the truth. What a complete lack of leadership and integrity...Nunes, Jordan, Gaetz et al stand for nothing but the very worst of partisan politics.

Last edited:
Hahahahaha so this alleged conspiracy actually started in 2006? Give me a fucking break.

At this point you guys could find something actually nefarious and no one will believe you because you've cried wolf about Hillary so many god damn times. Find a new boogeyman to attack if you want to continue to make excuses for your dear leaders actions. Jim Jordan, Devin Nunes and the rest of the people throwing shit against a wall to discredit the Russia probe should be ashamed of themselves. Even if there was something nefarious going on (zero evidence to date), you guys have shown no desire to actually understand the truth. What a complete lack of leadership and integrity...Nunes, Jordan, Gaetz et al stand for nothing but the very worst of partisan politics.

Fatty-1.jpg

Nunes , Jordan, Gowdy and Gaetz are a few of the ones worth keeping.

Devin Nunes is clearly one of the few decent people in D.C.

Memes for Mimes. Lube echo chamber keeps all the monkeys in line.

as someone who grew up in Gaetz's district, I say fuck that guy and everything he stands for. just an abomination of a human being. and anyone who thinks he's worth keeping is too far gone already.

as someone who grew up in Gaetz's district, I say fuck that guy and everything he stands for. just an abomination of a human being. and anyone who thinks he's worth keeping is too far gone already.

You should have tried emulating him you miserable fuck

If lectro was such a cartoon character, he'd be worrisome.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if his anger leads to something dangerous.

Nedick and the hystericals will deny:

https://www.investors.com/politics/...hillary-clinton-run-fbis-trump-investigation/

Today, nation after nation that once tapped their taxpayers to give money to the Clintons on the assumption that she would be president are walking away from the scandal plagued global Clinton charity, which has been shown to be a front for enriching the Clinton family. The Clinton Foundation today is a shell of its former self.

Meanwhile, the plot thickens further, as Lifezette.com's Mark Tapscott reports that Downer "is himself closely tied to a Chinese firm experts say is deeply involved in espionage against America."

What neither the FBI nor the Mueller investigations revealed to the public or Congress was that the FISC application to spy on Page was based on information from four Clinton supporters: Steele, Downer, former Clinton Foundation employee and Clinton administration official Sidney Blumenthal, and Clinton dirty tricks operative Cody Shearer. Journalist Michael Isikoff's reporting on the matter was also used, but it turned out to be sourced from Christopher Steele.

In short, the whole investigation — all of it — was a product of Clinton and her followers, both inside and outside of the FBI and Justice Department.

I see we have all three Stooges on this thread sailor Moonz and lectro

Back