• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Research Triangle Park Area?

We have two places ready for you in the RTP area. One is a town called Cary: Containment Area for Relocated Yankees. The second is Clayton: Cary-Like Area Yankees Trying Out Now.

When the robots take over, this thread will be in their museum’s birthplace of sentience hall.

If any thread is going to revive The Pit, it's this one. All kinds of win going on in here.

Here's some of the places that pop up in the map for me in North Carolina that seems to make sense:

Burlington
Randleman
Siler City
Chapel Hill
Greensboro

Charleston also looks nice. How about the South of Broad neighborhood area?

this whole thread is fantastic. i'm laughing so hard at this. it all started out like spam, but he had other posts so i thought it was serious....turns out we are simply mocking the triad? AWESOME.

What in the goddamn hell is wrong with you people? This man wants to relocate to NC/SC and save the environment. Help the man out. JLHomie, these people are the worst. Let me help you out right here:

FAYETTEVILLE, NC. Extremely low cost of living, HUGE contractor population, people from all over the country live there, AND it's driving distance to White Lake. Drive a little farther: you're at the beach. Boom!

Real talk: when was the last time Randleman, NC was specifically on anyone's top list for relocation?

Real talk: when was the last time Randleman, NC was specifically on anyone's top list for relocation?

I’d live there if someone gifted me a company.

Hey, since you helped me, maybe you can help Toogs and teamramrod get laid or a life.

They, Racer and a couple of others amaze me every day. How sad must their lives be to stalk me knowing I haven't seen anything they have posted in months?

I put the over/under at four more Toogs posts on this thread that I won't see and more on the tourney threads.

Hey, since you helped me, maybe you can help Toogs and teamramrod get laid or a life.

They, Racer and a couple of others amaze me every day. How sad must their lives be to stalk me knowing I haven't seen anything they have posted in months?

I put the over/under at four more Toogs posts on this thread that I won't see and more on the tourney threads.

LOL

Aren't there some real gems on Highway 64 headed out from Raleigh towards OBX? I think I drove through some towns that might be of interest to OP, comparable to an F'ville or Lumberton.

Thank you all for you’re comments of concern. Just as a quick update I have decided to buy a house in Asheboro, NC. This looks to be a good central location within good driving distance of all the cities (Raleigh, Durham, Greensboro, Winston Salem, and Charlotte) where I’ll start looking for jobs after moving down to NC.

Some of you need to learn to be more polite to prospective new neighbors looking to better you’re state.

Back