• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Red Faced Pocahontas

“My PaPaw was half Cherokee, half Choctaw..he’d sit in his Teepee with my Maw-Maw while I fantasized outside on my Seesaw.”

- Excerpt from Elizabeth Warren’s “Dreams Of My PaPaw” - from Chapter One “Drugstore Indians and other Friends”

Wow, so Lectro is a really shitty person, huh?

Not sure, but he’s definitely intimidated by strong women. You can tell by how often he calls them “bitches”.

Strong women..😂

Elizabeth is Strong..a Strong 🤥 Liar. Co-opting a phony heritage in order to obtain entrance to Harvard and then allowing them to claim her as “the first American Indian staffer”

Piss poor liar but then she’s a Dem so it comes naturally

“My PaPaw was half Cherokee, half Choctaw..he’d sit in his Teepee with my Maw-Maw while I fantasized outside on my Seesaw.”

- Excerpt from Elizabeth Warren’s “Dreams Of My PaPaw” - from Chapter One “Drugstore Indians and other Friends”

Pretty work, Baby Duck 🐥

Not sure, but he’s definitely intimidated by strong women. You can tell by how often he calls them “bitches”.

bsf4l did as well. pretty sure he called Hillary a cunt on more than one occasion as well.

cunt is a terrific descriptor and should not have a gender assignment you fucking cunts.

Strong women..

Elizabeth is Strong..a Strong 🤥 Liar. Co-opting a phony heritage in order to obtain entrance to Harvard and then allowing them to claim her as “the first American Indian staffer”

Piss poor liar but then she’s a Dem so it comes naturally
Lol at "obtain entrance to Harvard." That's not really how this works.

Also, Harvard Law were probably even more pumped to hire their first member of faculty educated at an American public than somebody with AI heritage.

Also, Harvard Law were probably even more pumped to hire their first member of faculty educated at an American public than somebody with AI heritage.

screen-shot-2013-03-15-at-12-33-59-pm.png

Lol at your skirt swirl and spin..oh, let me guess,
it is much more “nuanced”..😹

Dems are a joke. Zero accountability

it is much more “nuanced”..😹

When do you plan on getting around to holding those in the executive branch accountable?

I would like to hear more about Lectro’s experience at Harvard. If that not doable any school rank in the top 300 will do.

it is much more “nuanced”..

Oh look, more feminine imagery used as a slur. Lectro is boringly textbook in his neuroses.

Oh look, more feminine imagery used as a slur. Lectro is boringly textbook in his neuroses.

Skirt as in skirting the issue. Spin as in spinning off topic. Swirl as in having your head dunked in a toilet

Back