• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Red Faced Pocahontas

Scorching the earth through utter incompetence is one fine way of fixing something.

subverting and politicizing the IRS, FBI, DoJ, the FISA process, and the intelligence agencies and deploying them against the other political party is another way of "fixing" things

then, despite all these practices, losing the unlosable election, is incompetence beneath all standards but them's the dems

President Trump has been in office for 14 months. Shame he hasn't acted on any of the criminal acts you have alleged.

President Trump has been in office for 14 months. Shame he hasn't acted on any of the criminal acts you have alleged.

yeah, and if only the republicans could get control of Congress so they could initiate said investigations

If these purported crimes were as you allege, people should have been put in jail last year.

Meanwhile, the special counsel has obtained guilty pleas from at least 3 people associated with the President.

It's almost like you aren't in touch with reality.

the swamp was not built in a day, it wont be drained quickly either

impatient whippersnappers

republicans have to wait until all electable positions are filled with republicans to do any actual governing, it would seem

If these purported crimes were as you allege, people should have been put in jail last year.

Meanwhile, the special counsel has obtained guilty pleas from at least 3 people associated with the President.

It's almost like you aren't in touch with reality.

They are as we say, dumbass. Hence the frustration and the belief in a God Damn Swamp you fucking pill

You aren't clever. Your assertions are comical

My ass they are. Swamp is deep.

Look at Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz scoring a $1.5 Billion deal with China — Schweitzer’s latest

Spend a couple of hours watching Schweitzer on C-Span go in depth to try and help the perpetual dumbass who still gets high on sound bytes

They are as we say, dumbass. Hence the frustration and the belief in a God Damn Swamp you fucking pill

So the President is a dumbass? Buck stops with him, correct?

He has the unilateral authority to fire Sessions, Rosenstein, Wray, and whomever else he might choose. He hasn't. For what you believe to be obvious crimes.

Interesting.

So the President is a dumbass? Buck stops with him, correct?

He has the unilateral authority to fire Sessions, Rosenstein, Wray, and whomever else he might choose. He hasn't. For what you believe to be obvious crimes.

Interesting.

Just when I thought your stupidity was close to bottoming out.

That’s pretty sad. I’m going to show some charity and leave you be.

Just when I thought your stupidity was close to bottoming out.

That’s pretty sad. I’m going to show some charity and leave you be.

Good idea. I'd be looking for a way to avoid responding as well if my shit theory disintegrated after 2 questions.

Good idea. I'd be looking for a way to avoid responding as well if my shit theory disintegrated after 2 questions.

Yea, sure. Whatever you say.

Try reading about the swamp: “Secret Empires” Peter Schweizer

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids/amp/

“My frustration,” writes Peter Schweizer in his new book, “Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends,” “is not that the solid reporting on Trump has been too tough, but that the reporting on the Obama administration has been way too soft or in some cases nonexistent.” The author of the 2016 sensation “Clinton Cash” says Trump and his children didn’t invent the blurring of government and business, and details a number of ethical violations on both sides of the political aisle. One example: the little-noticed private equity firm run by the sons of Democrats Joe Biden and John Kerry, as detailed in this exclusive first excerpt.

cont. ^

“Joe Biden and John Kerry have been pillars of the Washington establishment for more than 30 years. Biden is one of the most popular politicians in our nation’s capital.

His demeanor, sense of humor, and even his friendly gaffes have allowed him to form close relationships with both Democrats and Republicans. His public image is built around his “Lunch Bucket Joe” persona. As he reminds the American people on regular occasions, he has little wealth to show for his career, despite having reached the vice presidency.

One of his closest political allies in Washington is former senator and former Secretary of State John Kerry. “Lunch Bucket Joe” he ain’t; Kerry is more patrician than earthy. But the two men became close while serving for several decades together in the US Senate. The two “often talked on matters of foreign policy,” says Jules Witcover in his Biden biography.

So their sons going into business together in June 2009 was not exactly a bolt out of the blue.

cont. ^

But with whom their sons cut lucrative deals while the elder two were steering the ship of state is more of a surprise.

What Hunter Biden, the son of America’s vice president, and Christopher Heinz, the stepson of the chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations (later to be secretary of state), were creating was an international private equity firm. It was anchored by the Heinz family alternative investment fund, Rosemont Capital. The new firm would be populated by political loyalists and positioned to strike profitable deals overseas with foreign governments and officials with whom the US government was negotiating.

Hunter Biden, Vice President Joe Biden’s youngest son, had gone through a series of jobs since graduating from Yale Law School in 1996, including the hedge-fund business.

how is that swampy? two buddies who work together for decades whose sons grew up together went into business together. this so-called excerpt reveals nothing shady.

I would invite any of you to click the link and share your thoughts, insults, meh’s, etc.,

Back