• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Red Faced Pocahontas

Notice that it's not black people complaining about Shaun King, or native americans complaining about Warren. I think it really gets in their craw (conservative whites) that a person can have the social public privilige of looking white, while being a racial minority. It's like a cheat code.

Oh really?

Moya-Smith said Warren owes Native Americans an apology for ignoring them stereotyping them, and playing “the Indian card”:

“Warren continues to perpetuate a false reality of who Native Americans are today, while in turn, inadvertently or not, encouraging the claims of millions of convenient Indians who self-identify as Native American for their own gain.”

Warren, who has been quick to kick back at Trump's insults on Twitter, has yet to respond to the op-ed.

https://ijr.com/2016/06/640105-donald-trump-speaker-native-american-faux-pas/

I don't necessarily disagree with Moya-Smith here, but its a slightly different argument than the one conservatives make. I also find it entertaining that you will use Moya-Smith to confirm your view here, but ignore his voice, and other natives, on the topic of everything else.

fify

I don't necessarily disagree with Moya-Smith here, but its a slightly different argument than the one conservatives make. I also find it entertaining that you will use Moya-Smith to confirm your view here, but ignore his voice, and other natives, on the topic of team mascots.

I was simply responding to a statement of fact that was false and correcting the falsehood. Why do you have a problem with that?

I was simply responding to a statement of fact that was false and correcting the falsehood. Why do you have a problem with that?
You didnt correct me, you found a native American exception to the rule. Don't embarrass yourself further by trying to argue that this Elizabeth Warren bullshit is a problem among Native Americans. Its a bored and stupid white conservatives problem. If you're interested in native american problems, check out the standing rock pipeline spill, or the plague of poverty and alcoholism across the reservations.

Last edited:
You didnt correct me, you found a native American exception to the rule. Don't embarrass yourself further by trying to argue that this Elizabeth Warren bullshit is a problem among Native Americans. Its a bored and stupid white conservatives problem. If you're interested in native american problems, check out the standing rock pipeline spill, or the plague of poverty and alcoholism across the reservations.

nice to see how gracious you are in defeat

Or maybe you should check this out:

https://elizabethwarrenwiki.org/native-american-cherokee-criticism-elizabeth-warren/

Many wonder why we Cherokees are so insistent on Elizabeth Warren coming clean about her false claims of Cherokee ancestry. This is not a political issue to us. We don’t care if Elizabeth Warren is a Democrat, Republican, or an Independent. We do care, though, if she goes around claiming to be Cherokee and has tried to benefit from that claim….

apparently, you are too stupid to understand politeness

OK, I'll try to speak to in language more suited to your vulgar abilities, let me know when you are ready to stop having your head smashed into the blackboard, dumb ass

No more or less a problem than guilt laden crackers bawling over team names

^ you are trolling the outer reaches and pretending as if conservatives speak or believe any of that tripe.

Hahahahaha

Copyright 2018 - ElizabethWarrenWiki.org.     A Project of the Legal Insurrection.

Angry white conservatives cant help themselves.
0841137ad8d18e50ad7f7da142c8bde0.jpg

“My PaPaw was half Cherokee, half Choctaw..he’d sit in his Teepee with my Maw-Maw while I fantasized outside on my Seesaw.”

- Excerpt from Elizabeth Warren’s “Dreams Of My PaPaw” - from Chapter One “Drugstore Indians and other Friends”

^ instant classic

That lousy bitch has appropriated every American Indian trope into her fiction.

She ought to be ashamed but she is not and continues to insult American Indians nationwide

Last edited:
“My PaPaw was half Cherokee, half Choctaw..he’d sit in his Teepee with my Maw-Maw while I fantasized outside on my Seesaw.”

- Excerpt from Elizabeth Warren’s “Dreams Of My PaPaw” - from Chapter One “Drugstore Indians and other Friends”

It’s just that good. The only things hurting are my sides. I invite all to enjoy this howler..

Occasionally on this site we come across something that is simply recognized as “outstanding, bipartisan, shit”

Lector : Definitive TRUTH

Verdict:

It is a instant Classic

Back